King of the hill

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Mr_Timma, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

After leaving aaron to his pile of dust, I find High Hrothgar and employ the Greybeards to assist me in its defense. Oh, and also Paarthurnax is gonna help out.

My hill.

2. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Eli, nearing the end of his divine mission - Destination: The hill wanders up it with his best friend Chuck Norris, tries talking to it's new inhabitants which seem to change as often as the people controlling Fort Greymoor (Skyrim), this fails. Eli and Chuck do some crazy ass ninja gun shot machete fighting Gangnam style shit. Capture the hill, build a modernized version of Hitlers eagle nest complete with anti missile, anti aircraft and anti armour systems, water and air filters and basically prepare it for World War 3.

Don't forget Eli and Chuck are basically invincible.

Also interesting fact, the first guy to survive going over the Niagra falls died by slipping on an orange peel.

3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

After digging a tunnel under high hrothgar a put in a Tsar bomb and set it off from a safe distance. The mountain is gone. Eli finally met his god. And chuck Norris is back on the moon. I take a plane to mount evarest were I install state of the art anti-missile, anti aircraft, anti-mining and anti-personel guns. Air filters and titanium bunkers. And Morgan Freeman in a white suit.

4. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I order Exterminatus on the whole planet to eradicate any opposition, My scorched hill and scorched planet!

5. Aaron

Regular

After Vladimir destroyed earth I used a shuttle to take me to Jupiter were I discovered a mountain about 3x the size of evarest. I build a bunker just under it's exterior and set up remote defences. (the whole works of course) and an anti EMP device. Besides, the massive storm would be impossible for any aircraft to penetrate. Even missiles and yes... Chuck Norris too.

6. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

I deploy atlas (the greek dude) and he crushes the bunker with the weight on his shoulder. Chuck Norris gets stuck in the Great Red Spot. My somewhat-flattened hill/mountain

7. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

Since i have a skateboard called an atlas i own him so he works for me, i also have Xerxes, Leonidas, Hitler, Himmler, Viktor Reznov, THe crusty demons, Lucifer, God, The dragonborn, the chinese army, The whole this years line up of NBA players, athena, PLuto, Poseidon, Morgan freeman, Goose from top gun, Mad max, Artyom, Bourbon, 500 bitches, google earth satelites and bill gates, i give all these an invincible potion and anti eplosion gravity so they cannot be blown to the moon they just stay were they are, also they are given thousands of other potions that stop other potions from overiding those potions, also i have a massive penis.

8. Aaron

Regular

Seeing this army off of invincible men and legends I ponder my options for a moment I decide to to send and implosion device to the hill were I compress them all to a ball the size of s globe and kicking it into a black hole. After I took his 500 bitches and Morgan freeman of course. I find a hill and simply sit on it with Morgan freeman. My hill. P.s. your 500 hundred bitches like my penis better.

9. Mr_Timma

Bitches-demons. have fun with that ;)

10. Aaron

Regular

You can have them back. To hard to please anyway...there Never happy. But I've still got Morgan Freeman and no one would have the evil to kill him.

11. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Can you write, at least "normal" things not far fetched or ridiculous stuff xd.

Since everyone was fighting over another hill i decided to get my own hill on another planet, Mars! My hill and i put a flag with "Vlads Hill"

12. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Part of the fun of this thread is seeing what outrageous materials arise when people get desperate; I say get crazier.

After seeing a mere sign on "Vlad's Hill", I burn the sign and bring an army of librarians to help with defense. I've also taught these librarians not to be passive when looked in the eye, so watch out you crazy kids.

13. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Crazy it is then

Seeing those librarians over on the hill i decided to call in the cavalry, The Orde Malleus, they wiped the librarians in a few seconds with their nemesis-weapons, and i set up bunkers and trenches filled with imperial guardsman, kasrakin storm troopers, heavy weapons team and artillery emplacements, come get sum!

14. Aaron

Regular

Nuke. BOOM!. My radiated hill.

15. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

I ban aaronpoitras and hire an army of unstoppable spammers. My hill.

16. Aaron

Regular

Huh... Well I guess he wins. There's just no way to stop his spam army. I surrender lol

17. Strelok

Strelok Well-Known Member

I talk to Luster and make him remove your moderator status and hire me as a second admin. As a admin I ban all of you and block all the spammers.
    Mine and Lusters lonley hill

18. Aaron

Regular

After a long flight to Sweden stelok's house finally comes into sight. Breaking into his house I flip his own deception on him undoing all bans and in turn banning him. My hill

19. Mr_Timma

I hire anonymous and they take this site down, nobodies hill ;)

I make a hill in my mind. my minded hill

20. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

I attack your mind hill with my mind army. My hill.