Is this the best game in the stealth genre?

Discussion in 'Dishonored' started by Ishmael, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I used to play a lot of Thief back in the day on PC, and I thought it was the best game in the stealth genre. Dishonored is very similar to the old Thief, but with MORE stuff to do and skills and new equipment. It was amazing and I think it's one of the best stealth game ever made, such a wide range of ways to play in creative ways... it's awesome, way better than that mediocre Thief reboot that came out last year.

What do you guys think? Do you agree? Is there a better stealth game than Dishonored in your opinion?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I didn't play it that much, and I definitely didn't play a lot of stealth games but I really enjoyed the Dishonored gameplay. As you said, it required a lot of strategy but it was pretty intriguing. I think I'll give it a go again, now that you reminded me of it.

3. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I got this game on xbox as one of the free games with gold. I could not get into it. Its basically just a waste of space on my Hard drive.

Not sure why but nothing in the entire game interested me. I've put in maybe 10 hours and decided its just not my type of game.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am not sure that you could say that it is the absolute best in the stealth genre, but I do certainly think that it is in the discussion. This was really one of the first games that got me interested in gaming in the first place, so maybe I am a bit biased but I am a big fan. There are some other good ones out there too though.