Quantcast

Is The Division your most anticipated title of 2016?

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Ishmael, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

I know there are a lot of people here very interested in this game and can't wait for it to come out, just like me! So I was wondering if it is actually their number one game they're anticipating going towards 2016. If not, what's on your radar?

I'm going to say that yes, The Division is up there among my most anticipated games of 2016, but the one I'm waiting the most to come out is probably Mirror's Edge Catalyst because I loved the first game so much.

So what about you?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I don't know what games are going to come out in 2016, but The Division is surely amongst them. It looks pretty promising, probably even going to compete for the game of the year if they nail the release.

3. TheMaddyMonster

TheMaddyMonster Member Regular

I'm mostly excited for The Division and Hyrule Warriors Legends. Each year I usually pick two games I really wanna buy when they come out and I usually divide it. One handheld, one console. Besides those two I haven't really seen anything else I'm really stoked about. Mostly everything I want to play has already come out, or is a couple years away from a release date.

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  4. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

It's definitely up there in terms of my anticipated games. I'm really curious to see how Ubisoft pulls this off and what the reviews will be like. I'm also hoping it releases in 2016 ;) you never know with games like this, as they are prone to delays.

5. karamara

karamara Active Member Regular

So far The Division is the only triple A title I know that comes out next year so so far, yeah it's my most anticipated game of 2016. But if Fallout 4 gets pushed to a 2016 release date then it's not going to be. I'm also getting my money ready for Doom 4!

6. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Well-Known Member Regular

I don't know of any other big titles coming out in 2016, I'm so excited about Shenmue 3 but that'll be 2017 at the earliest. I've been waiting for Doom 4 for years now, so that would be the game I've waited longest for.

7. ilivetofly

ilivetofly Member Regular

To be honest probably not. I am looking forward to the new Pokemon game that is set to come out soon and I am also very interested in the new Mirrors Edge that will come out as well.

That being said I rarely get hyped up for a game and so its not common for me to go into full hype mode until at least a week or two before the release date.

8. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

Wow, it's crazy that we're talking about Doom 4 still. Before this year's E3 it looked like it was never going to be brought back again. This year has been very good with announcements. With Doom 4 and Fallout 4 and so on. Yeah even Shenmue 3 is back, that was crazy too.

9. Touchstone

Touchstone Well-Known Member Regular

Probably not. I am more looking forward to titles such as Fallout 4 and someone indie titles. The Division is in my middle tier - mainly due to Ubisoft's recent past blunders.

10. harlek

harlek Active Member Regular

I'm more psyched for Doom 4 actually. I never really liked The Division but I'm really excited to play it since it feels like a fresh game to play but Doom 4 is the game I'm really waiting for.

11. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Well-Known Member Regular

I like Doom as well, but its just not so original anymore. All the reports coming out of Eurogamer seem to suggest The Division has a really groundbreaking style to it thats going to blow everyone away.

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  12. Cyborg Superman

I agree with your option of Doom. Honestly since Doom II, I haven't felt like the series has been any different than most FPS; Doom 3 was OK at best. It's a solid shooter, but it's not groundbreaking or anything we haven't seen a hundred times since. It doesn't mean it's not fun, it's just not trying to be anything different.

13. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member Regular

It's definitely up there, but it's not number one. The game I'm looking forward to the most is Zelda Wii U. It might not come out next year, but I'm really excited for it.

14. MrShotgun

MrShotgun New Member

Most anticipated is Star Citizen for me. I've been following it for a few years now. Darkfall was the last game that I followed for as long, but it fell short on it's promises. Hopefully Chris Roberts can pull it off by 2016. Runner up is The Division for sure. If Star Citizen gets delayed until 2017, then the division is my top choice for 2016.

I'll defiantly be getting the PC version and I intent to play it in 3D. They haven't said that they weren't making it 3D capable; have they?

15. Cyborg Superman

Wow Star Citizen! I backed that game on Kickstarter almost 3 years ago to the day (my email shows 10/18/2012) and had completely forgotten about it. I'm glad there's still hope for it to come out as honestly I haven't thought or heard about it in a long while. In fact, I've kind of completely stopped backing gaming projects on Kickstarter since I've been burned so many times.

16. Nasim J

Nasim J Active Member Regular

It is, along with Fallout 4 and Star Citizen. RPG's have long been my favourite games, and also Blade and Soul is coming out soon as well. I can't wait for it!

17. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member Regular

Possibly. I can't really think of anything else that I'm excited for.. or maybe they just haven't been announced yet! A lot of people seem to be very excited for Fallout 4, but I'm one of those people who don't like the franchise. Forgive me Father for I have sinned, I guess!

Speaking of which, isn't the official release date for Star Citizen is in 2017? Not entirely sure, but I think I may have read about it somewhere.

18. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member Regular

I'm most excited for the division for 2016. I'm excited for Fallout 4 but that's coming out next month.

19. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah, fallout is the best

20. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Well-Known Member Regular

Bethesda completely crashed the roof when they announced Doom 4 AND Fallout 4. If they announce Elder Scrolls 6 next year, those 3 games will likely become the biggest one for a few years. The Division has been taking so long to come out and so many people have jumped off the hype train people have forgotten about it. Not to mention the horrible Ubisoft press since it's announcement, which has definitely made a lot of people more skeptical about Ubisoft.