Is it frequently updated?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Craze, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Craze

Craze Member

I haven't played this one quite yet. I have friends who've played it in the past and keep telling me to check it out, especially now that it's free-to-play. What I was want to know is, is it frequently updated? I can't get into games that have problems and I see older games not being updated often. I know that it's not really an old game, but in today's gaming world, something like this tends to be old to me.

But yeah, thanks in advance for any answers.

2. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's updated quite often. Enough for me anyway. There'll be different new events on from time to time and they'll bring out new quests every couple of months which is actually ok as there is so much to get through.

3. Tyrion

Tyrion Member

It's frequently updated. May not be a whole lot, but it's nice to see new quests come up. I come back to it every time something new comes out. You should really pick the game back up, it's worth getting into these days.

4. Dusty

Dusty Member

Yes, don't worry about this.

5. Hook&Anchor

Hook&Anchor Active Member

EA is doing a great job with this game. It is a good thing, the game is updated constantly. They are not letting it to die :p

6. Merlin87

Merlin87 Active Member

I think they've got it right with their upgrade strategy, little and often rather than a great new game chunk all at once. It also helps that there are very few patches and upgrades that cause frustration too.