Is everyone stuck with the same thing?

Discussion in 'ArcheAge Character Creation' started by dugu, Apr 29, 2014.

1. dugu

dugu Member

I noticed others talking about how the styling's are limited (like hair style, shades and length). Is this going to be the same in all versions of the game (Korean vs. US) or do we all start with the same and hopefully over time they will add more options?

2. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

I hope they will add more options. I think being able to do more with the hair, etc. makes it a lot more fun. Plus, I don't want my characters to look like everyone else's.

3. dugu

dugu Member

Being able to fully customize in a game is hard since what you may like I won't (or the other way around). I do think they need to add a little more of at least the basics, but it is not a bad starting ground either.

4. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

I know what you mean. I like being able to fully customize games. Yet, it's easy to get overwhelmed when you have that many options. So, it's a win-win or a lose-lose, depending on how you look at it.

5. Ed1fan

Ed1fan Member

When companies let the end users customize how they want it, most end up staying longer. Many of the games I play now I have the option to change things which is great but I do think limiting it is a bad idea. Many games will charge for extra customizations which I think hurts the gamer community (considering the money we spend on some of these games).

6. Seraphina

Seraphina Member

I can't stand it when I see them doing this. Trying to suck every last penny out of us is not a good way to earn loyalty.