Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Yard' started by Unknown, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hobo Bannon

Hobo Bannon Member

Hi,

Hi im Hobo Bannon

I played Guild Wars for a long time before moving on to other things. During my years I have played a huge variety of games as well as lead several communities including a large Ragnarok Online server. I don't really know what else to say about myself in terms of my online gaming history. I tend not to play a standard class across games, the role which I choose often varies from Tanky (in games such as LoL) to Support ( Guild Wars). My intention with the experiences Ive gained from the beta weekends is to play an Elementalist in Guild Wars 2.

Outside of gaming I am a a student who just graduated with a degree in digital forensics and am studying more than full time (-_-) to become a teacher. I live in the UK but travel alot as my family lives abroad, in Greece.

Anywhoozles, didnt want to bore you to tears just a little introduction. Hope to chat with you all soon ^^.

//Hobo Bannon

2. Xerran

Xerran Senior Member

Welcome, to all of our newest members. Hopefully you all can make our boards a new home for you're outlet until GW2 finally releases! :cool:

3. Creed

Creed Active Member

Welcome to all new members.

Creed