In Metro 2035, Artyom is coming back

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by majnu, Mar 13, 2015.

1. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Dude, it's awesome to see you back, but... you're a bit late with this. I made a page about this on the Metro wikia and on Wikipedia two years ago. :p It's pretty old news really, and Artyom will be the protagonist as it's basically supposed to be Last Light in book form (though expanded with plenty of additional story content, as appropriate for the book format). I was excited when I first heard about this, but progress on it seems to be going really slow.

3. Hey Majnu, we missed you :)

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Where have you been, you silly elephant? ;)

5. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Bamul I'm late to the party. :( We desperately need another game from 4A, have Deep Silver hinted anything is in the works?

Hey Komodo, missed this place too. It kind of died down after LL (and Redux) was released. We need another game from 4A (since they moved to Malta) but I know the events in Ukraine must have affected things. Oh you're a mod now. :D

Hiya Skaara, Unfortunately my elephant became blind. :lol: You're purple(!) Is this a new status or have you taken over Harley? :twitch:

Did someone take Ultra comparison screenshots between Last Light and Last Light Redux?

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

No worries, it is good to see you back. :) I can't recall any big news - there was something about another one of 4A Games projects, but it was nothing to do with Metro I believe.