Quantcast

If you could live in any Pokemon region...?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by DanaFoxScully, Jan 30, 2016.

1. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

If you could live in any Pokemon region, but without the ability to travel to another, what would it be? What team would you have? Would you be a trainer, or something else?

2. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

I'd chose Kanto region and my team would be:

Snorlax
    Charizard
    Fearow
    Tentacruel
    Dragonite
    Magneton

DanaFoxScully likes this.
  3. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Kanto. I'd get a job as one of the ferry operators and move a ship back and forth between the Sevii Islands and the mainland. I'd have a Farfetch'd trained to cozy up to people and act all friendly to the guests... and it would pickpocket the hell out of everyone who came onboard. Not too much - don't want to get caught - but enough to make a healthy side living.

It's a fictional world, so I'm free to claim that I would be a dirty dirty thief without repercussions, right?

DanaFoxScully likes this.
  4. DanaFoxScully

I like your thinking. And you'd be able to enjoy a nice ocean view while doing so. :D

5. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

Johto Region. If I had to pick a city as well probably Goldenrod or Olivine.

Feraligatr
    Ampharos
    Umbreon
    Scisor
    Crobat
    Goomy (I know there not native to Johto but Id find a way)

6. DanaFoxScully

I'm going to break the trend and say I'd pick Hoenn. I'd spend life as a great trainer before settling down in either Pacifidlog or Lilycove City. Purely because I like them, I'd maybe have:
    Mightyena
    Mawile
    Camerupt
    Torkoal
    Absol
    Walrein

7. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

I'd be in the Safari zone. I'd be a trainer. Misty could get the deal, and the whole package.

8. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I'll have to go with Kanto, since I'm one of those people who have a preference for those pokemons. I'd run a day care so I can spend time with all the pokemon! I wonder how fun / nightmarish it would be to train baby elemental pokemon. Does is breath fire accidentally when it sneezes? ha...

9. DanaFoxScully

This is such an adorable idea! I didn't even think of that. Working in the daycare would be great.

10. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

Johto seems like a pretty good place to retire and I'd after catching so many pokemons throughout my career my main team would be:

Gyarados
    Charizard
    Mewtwo or Alakazam
    Eeevee (Jolteon)
    Any Dragon Type
    Any Rare Pokemon depending on the Pokemon Game itself

I feel like I'd be a great dragon trainer and many future trainers would come to my house and get advice. I'd be a real life NPC.

11. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

I want to live in outer space with a mew and a mewtwo. I get that there are new pokemon in stuff, but I'm tryna be team rocket over here still.

12. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

Ooh, that's a tough one. But I would probably live in Sinnoh. I love Kanto, Kalos, Jhoto and Hoenn, but there is just about Sinnoh for me. I would be a pokemon trainer in that region.
    My team:
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Quagsire
    Garchomp
    Staraptor
    Lucario

13. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member Regular

I would definitely choose Kanto.

14. Writeratyourservice

Writeratyourservice Well-Known Member Regular