Quantcast

If you could date a Pokemon....

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by RolePlayer, Nov 19, 2015.

1. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

I would date a Jigglypuff. Baby got back. You know what I'm sayiiiinnnn!!! Cushion for the pushin'.

2. ikarosalpha

ikarosalpha Active Member Regular

With all the fan art that I've seen through the years, I just can't not say Gardevoir... :p
    She's pretty humanoid and humanly pretty. :) Also, my girl would kick ass, I used to complete 3rd gen with her and Swampert alone.

3. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

One of the weirder questions I've ever seen on here.

If I had to choose a life partner, Bisharp. He seems like he would be a strong, silent type. Very supportive. If I had to be a perv, Lopunny...

4. TheRedCap

TheRedCap Active Member Regular

Well if accept the theory that humans are actually Pokemon in the same way that humans are animals, then I would have to go with Hilda ;) If not, then yeah Gardevoir all the way.

5. Humble

Humble Member Regular

I'd probably say Aipom. I'd don't know what the appeal is but I feel like we would get along fairly well.

6. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

This is an insanely weird question so I'm gonna take it in terms of a life partner instead of anything else :D Maybe Arceus. He seems pretty chill. Or Absol.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

I don't know if I would date him but I have always found pikachu to be the cutest one and I'd definitely not mind spending whole days with him. I even like the high pitched voice and I know it would annoy some people after a while but for me I just find it endearing and charming so that would definitely be my pick.

8. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

One of the more unusual questions on here, whilst I wouldn't date I wouldnt mind just walking round with a Raichu.

9. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Tropius.

Free bananas.

I feel like I have to go scrub my brain with a soapy sponge, now.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

Tropius crossed my mind just for bananas alone as well, haha! I would actually date Charizard, imagine if you had a bodyguard that can shoot flames, and you get to date them as well. :D

11. SecretPaladin

SecretPaladin Active Member Regular

Haha, weird question indeed. But I'd date a Chansey. Her eggs have healing properties and those who have a Chansey are blessed with good luck and happiness.

12. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

What a strange question... I have never thought of dating a pokemon! Eh.. does your answer make you out to be on different levels of a pervert? I mean arent some pokemon just kids? I suppose, being a girl I'd choose someone like a lucario or something.

13. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

I'm a pokeperv get your terminology correct. I'd hit a Blastoise with my watergun that's for damn sure.

14. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I'm not exactly sure if you are joking or entirely being honest. I don't know if i'm ready to think too hard about a guy and a blastoise. Shit it's too early in the morning for that.

15. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

This question is ridiculous for all sorts of reasons but oh well. I'd date Mewtwo, I like the strong and serious vibe he's got going. I'd go for Charizard as well if we can fly through the sky like Aladdin and Princess Jasmine. LOL

16. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member Regular

If I could date a pokemon, I'll always choose Pikachu since it's my first love on the Pokemon world.

17. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

This is a bit of an odd question, though I would probably go for Gardevoir.

18. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member Regular

I'll date Pikachu in a heartbeat. There's nothing more sensational than having your body feel electrocuted when you're out on a date. No pun intended.

19. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

"No pun intended" Righhht lol.

20. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member Regular

Gardevoil, that's right. I have no idea why I always go with her but I kinda wish she was human.