I think War Thunder will destroy the rest of World of Tanks in the next few months

Discussion in 'World of Tanks and Planes' started by jbeavis100, Jun 27, 2014.

1. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

War Thunder's Physics and gameplay for ground forces is miles ahead of where world of tanks is and honestly, war thunder has better optimization too. Once they add a few more tanks I think it's done for..

What do you guys think?

Will WoT be able to hold onto it's core members or will they lose them all?

2. iroyv

iroyv Active Member

I've tried the tank gameplay from both games and I still prefer playing World of Tanks. They both offer different experiences; World of Tanks has a more "arcade" feel which I think is more fun then the realistic approach done by War Thunder. We'll see how War Thunder does once the ground forces portion finally rolls out.

tinybutnotfangless likes this.
  3. Sarleons

Sarleons Member

World of Tanks has quite huge player base and Wargaming will try to do everything it can to keep them focusing on the game such as gifts as incentives to keep playing, adding new features , changing game’s engine etc… Therefore even War Thunder comes up with good features it will be hard for it to have high conversion rate, at last until it doesn’t innovate something unique and mind blowing which makes switching really worth it, not forgetting taking into consideration the long hours and years the players had already spend to upgrade their tanks and gaining experience in game mechanics.