I NEED HELP WITH THE LAST MISSION PLEASE

Discussion in 'Ryse: Son of Rome - General Discussion' started by XK1LL4, Nov 23, 2013.

1. XK1LL4

XK1LL4 New Member

Hello guys or ladies, Im at the last mission where you need to cross trough a building and some gard come out of nowhere and hit me and I can fight back ... it's like a cinematic... and also it's said bonus of life i should get back 263 of life but they give me rage instead and because comodor hit me with a knife im lossing my life and I dont know if it's a bug or what but it's been like 2 hour long and I keep continue trying and Im not able to advance more..... PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE

2. XK1LL4

XK1LL4 New Member

ive got the same problem i've started the mission all over again... and I have my rage gauge fulll and it said + 363 life... but the life is aint showing up ?????????? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BUG"""" I CANNOT COMPLETE SOLO CAMPAIGN BECAUSE OF THAT""" WHAT A BULL ''''''

3. TheViper

TheViper Well-Known Member

If it is a bug then you should report it to the developers. When new games come out there usually are some bugs. Though, not many of them are major enough to force a immediate update.

4. Trillo

Trillo Member

Its a bunch of cinematic/execution sequences. You need to match the colors. The second guy that sneak attacks got me the first two times, then I finished it. Without spoiling, this was my favorite sequence in the game. Some cool stuff happens in that hallway.

5. Phyroinstinct

Phyroinstinct New Member

I cant get past this mission either. I have watched the YouTube videos, and the charateers that I'm battling do not highlight any color to indicate a attack sequence that I'm suppose to do. I have tried this in Recruit, Soldier and Centurion difficulty on my machine. No luck anytime getting them to highlight a color. Anyone else got any insight on this?

2,947 people like this.
  6. Krulz

Krulz Member

Isn't a glitch, it's working as intended (I think), just wait for the colors, I was in the same situation, you just need to wait for the colors, it takes more time than usually to appear though, don't hit any button just watch the guy attacking you ;)

7. Karl Williams

Karl Williams New Member

It must be broken. I don't get indication on what buttons to hit. I've watched it on YouTube and done the button in correspondence to said video and I still fail. Looks like I won't be getting the challenge complete

8. Upinya Slayin

Upinya Slayin Member

Its glitched. sometimes the colors don't show up which makes it impossible to finish. I figured it out after rage quiting and going back to it later

9. Trillo

Trillo Member

The colors don't have to show up. Just hit either button when you hear the sound. If you guess wrong, you won't die, you just won't get the multiplier bonus.

10. rcp_140875

rcp_140875 New Member

ANSWER: You have to press either "A BUTTON" (GREEN) or "X BUTTON" (BLUE) depending of the enemy's body shape color (GREEN OR BLUE). When they attack you, you can see a color around their body shape and you have to press the appropriate color.

11. Italianplayer

Italianplayer New Member

I have the salme problem. Nello mi nambla is Umberto.
    I kill the first two soldiers. When i arrive at he thirde eh kill me. There are not color or sound. I could not defende me. Have you resolved it ? The game is at 99.

12. Italianplayer

Italianplayer New Member

Excusa me for t9. Hello my name is Umberto .when i arrive at the third soldier he kill me ....

13. samv2001@aol.ocm

samv2001@aol.ocm New Member

Has an update been releaed to fix this?
    I have just got to the same point, get to the third guy and he stabs me in the throat, I can't defend myself in anyway and no colours show up, it suck as i'm on 99%

14. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

Sounds like a glitch to me, notify the game developers, they may be able to do something about it for you, if not then I don't know what else to do, I hope the problem sorts itself out for you.

15. Daghost413860

Daghost413860 New Member

Someone mentioned it already. The colors take longer to show up than usual. Even though you may get hit, the colors will show. Be patient. Again, you may get hit once or twice, its just a part of the sequence. When it matters, colors show. They get you use to fast acting throughout the game. That's the trick.