I like this!

Discussion in 'ArcheAge Naval Battles' started by dugu, Apr 28, 2014.

1. dugu

dugu Member

It really gives the game a new spin compared to other games out there. At first I thought it would be something similar to how Blizzard sets up battle grounds for World of Warcraft players, this being more like a requirement to play (similar to Wows rep grinds) makes it more of a challenge though.

2. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

I agree! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the ships doing battle in the teasers. I haven't ever played WoW, so this type of combat will be very new to me. I'm definitely looking forward to it!

3. Alfren

Alfren Member

Anyone here who's already played the game and experienced the naval battle firsthand?

4. Rizzio

Rizzio Active Member

If this game mechanic is going to be like Black flag it will be great! Costumize your ship and take the ranks! Have a full out battle, of ships blowing holes through each other!

I can't wait to try this mechanic out!

5. askanison

askanison Well-Known Member

Now I really want to be a pirate. Blowing the crap out of another player and sinking their ship will rock.

2 people like this.
  6. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

The Open beta can't come soon enough. I can't afford the early access stuff :[

7. athena02

athena02 Member

Already had my first taste of Naval Battles on the Ezi server :D Built an Eznan Cutter, added to the 5 other galleons owned by my guild, and we wrecked the seas.

8. Mystasia

Mystasia Member

I still haven't tried the naval battles. I don't know - it doesn't appeal to me very much. But then, again, I haven't tried it. I'm sure once I did, I would get hooked on it, though.