How to make gold?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Grimp, May 14, 2015.

1. Grimp

Grimp Member

I want to make enough gold to buy gametime so I dont have to use my real life money anymore, but I really hate grinding and I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints as to the best way to make gold the quickest I can. I need to make 30k! :(

2. JohnBeaulieu

JohnBeaulieu Well-Known Member

You could harvest materials to sell on the AH. You could also sell crafted items on the AH. If you have enough skill in any of the crafting positions you could advertise your services and link your profession in chat.

3. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

Really, it is not that hard. The secret is to just not buy stuff from the AH and spend your time questing rather than PVPing. Do your garrison missions and build the right buildings and sell all the junk your followers bring back.

I really donĀ“t think you need to grind raw materials or craft or anything like that. Just stick to playing the PVE side of the game and avoid buying stuff on the AH.

4. tarverten

tarverten Well-Known Member

Get your fishing to level 30 and go the the oasis in the middle of the place you sail to from straglethorn.

Fish like crazy, there is a rare fish that sales for 20 gold a sac

5. JohnBeaulieu

Dailies, Harvesting, and Garrisson missions are all good ways to build up gold. Don't buy your gear if you don't have to.

6. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Well-Known Member

The only way i know for making easy money is by having 2 gathering profession (herb & mining or skinning) then you can also auction the cloth you loot

7. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Well-Known Member

Around level 70+ mate, gold is simple to get. Quest as much as possible and farm for your materials instead of buying them.

8. JohnBeaulieu

Until recently honorbuddy for those that didn't mind violating EULAs. Bad idea, alot of accounts banned.