How solid is the character creation in this game?

Discussion in 'ArcheAge Character Creation' started by Alfren, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Alfren

Alfren Member

How does the character creator of ArcheAge compare to other games?
    I did see character creations on youtube, but I want to know what those who're playing the game think about it personally.

2. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

I am very curious about this as well. Character customization is very important to me in the games I play so I'd love to hear some first hand accounts on how people feel abut it. I could spend hours on just getting my character's look right. Looking forward to hearing back!

3. Rizzio

Rizzio Active Member

I wish more beta players were more active on these forums. All of the last couple posts I have been on is exactly like this. Some one asking a very good question but all the non-betas are hung up and dried with no new information at all.

4. Skuttie

Skuttie Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do like a robust character creator and I've watched some videos on the beta one but I haven't heard anything since then. Hopefully we can get our hands on it soon and see for ourselves!

5. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

Yeah it's a bummer that no one is giving any information. I don't think there's an NDA on the game anymore, either since people are allowed to stream it.

6. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I tried out ArcheAge today and I definitely feel like the character creation isn't the best. Whenever I try out character creation in any game, I usually compare it to Skyrim in my head, as the character creation in that game was really diverse. I feel as if it just needs a broader range of certain things to pick.

7. Mimsee

Mimsee Active Member

The character creation is seriously top notch. So many customizable facial features and scars and birthmarks..it is probably the best character creation in any MMO right now. I think that Black Desert will beat it, though.

8. noplewyb

noplewyb Active Member
    Regular

The character creation is good, but not as good as WoW