Quantcast

How many of the Pokemon Games have you played?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by andy103, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Zwong777

Zwong777 Member

I've played:

Red
    Silver
    Gold
    Sapphire
    Pearl
    Platinum
    Black
    Black2

2. Lolman112

Lolman112 Well-Known Member

• Yellow
    • Silver
    • Crystal
    • FireRed
    • LeafGreen
    • Emerald
    • Pearl
    I also played a lot of Pokemon hacks. To be honest, the moment the DS came out, I stopped liking Pokemon. Now they really just think of random objects and make pokemon of them (like that ice-cream pokemon or keyhanger pokemon).

3. beccagreen

beccagreen Well-Known Member Regular

So far I've played these versions of the games:

Silver
    Gold
    Crystal
    Fire Red
    Leaf Green
    Platinum
    Soul Silver

I never really got into the newer games like Black and White but I'm looking forward to purchasing them when I retire LOL

4. camsdad

camsdad Active Member

To date I'd say I've played about 6 of them. Snap and Stadium are the only ones I've played that don't follow the original RPG format.

5. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer Well-Known Member

Okay let's see here, I've played so far I've played 10 I think but I never really finished all of them. From the GBA days, I've played Silver, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red and Leaf Green. From the DS era, I've played Platinum and Soul Silver .

6. UObeki1

UObeki1 Member

I have played 8 pokemon games: Sapphire, Emerald, Gold, Crystal, White, Yellow, Fire Red, Colosseum.

7. UObeki1

UObeki1 Member

Holy shit I forgot Platinum, Diamond, LeafGreen. I cant believe I forgot. So, I have actually played 11 games.

8. primaLucid

primaLucid Well-Known Member Regular

I played Pokemon Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Soul Silver, Black. I am a huge Pokemon fan, but I haven't tried the newer games in the new 3D setting.

9. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

All the canon games up until Black/White. I've played some of the spinoffs but not all. Crystal seems to be the forgotten game in the line up and I think same can be said about Yellow.

10. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I've only played theold games and the only new one.
    Blue
    Yellow
    Silver
    Gold
    Alpha Sapphire
    Omega Ruby

11. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Let's see...I've played Blue, Red, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Diamond, and Heart Gold as far as the handhelds are concerned. Console-wise, I've played Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Puzzle League, and Pokemon Snap. So, all together, I've played about 10 Pokemon games maybe? I think there are one or two I didn't list because their fuzzy memories at best.

12. Aelfwin1996

Aelfwin1996 Member Regular

I played all of them up to the 4th generation. I stopped there because I found it quite annoying that they kept upgrading the games for the new consoles only... I also found that they were starting to run out of good ideas. Now, when you see pokemon that are based on a trash can... It feels disappointing.

13. Aelfwin1996

Aelfwin1996 Member Regular

I forgot to mention that I find the remake awesome

14. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member Regular

I've played Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Mystery Dungeon (I believe blue), and I believe that's all the ones I've played. I was really into Pokemon for the longest time and I have been out of the loop for a little while. I may be getting back into these soon.

15. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member Regular

I think I have played quite a lot of Pokemon games. I have played Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, Black 2, and X. Also I have played some of the Mystery Dungeon series, Red rescue team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of the Sky and Pokemon Gates to Infinity.

16. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic Well-Known Member

I've played all the old ones on the gameboy, but I haven't touched any of the new ones.

17. Dame6089

Dame6089 Active Member

I have played every main series title except for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Hopefully this summer I would get to those. I find that even with so many titles, I keep coming back to Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

18. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I've only played the Ruby version and Diamond but I finished them all, collected every single Pokemon and beat out all the trainers like the good player I am. :)

19. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I've only played the Ruby version and Diamond but I finished them all, collected every single Pokemon and beat out all the trainers like the good player I am. :)

20. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

About 6,7 as a whole I think:
    - Pokemon Red
    - Pokemon Blue
    - Pokemon Ranger
    - Pokemon Pearl
    - Pokemon Diamond
    - Pokemon Ore