Quantcast

How many of the Pokemon Games have you played?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by andy103, Sep 1, 2013.

1. ddrmario123

ddrmario123 Member

I've also played at least one game from each generation except for the newest one:
    Red
    Silver
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Diamond
    SoulSilver
    Black
    Black 2

2. jardantuan

jardantuan Active Member

Well...
    • Red
    • Yellow
    • Gold
    • Crystal
    • Ruby
    • Emerald
    • Diamond
    • Platinum
    • White (and Black actually)
    • White 2
    • X
    That's not even factoring in the many spin-offs, like the Mystery Dungeon games, Pokemon Pinball, Ranger, Colosseum/XD, Stadium, Pokemon Channel...

I think I might like Pokemon.

3. jbepp

jbepp Well-Known Member

Red, Ruby, Pearl, Black, Black 2 and that's it.
    I want a 3DS and the new Pokemon Y because it looks like an awesome game.

4. xdratx1

xdratx1 Member

I never missed a single game, from the no colour GBA to the Nintendo 3Ds. And I started from Fire Red, player all the games until now which is Pokemon X and Y.

5. BroknKyboard

BroknKyboard Well-Known Member

First Gen: Blue, Yellow
    Second Gen: Silver, Gold
    Third Gen: Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, and I tried out some ROM hacks but never really finished one.

6. dieselfit

dieselfit Active Member

I'm in the same boat. I played those games except for Sapphire and I still have Yellow! I don't own a DS currently because I sold it a while ago but I would love to get the new 3DS and the new Pokemon game X and Y. Are you going to try the new ones? It's suppose to be good!

7. lord1027

lord1027 Well-Known Member

I only played all Gen I games and Ruby and Saphire. I din't really like the new versions so I just got back to gen I games. I'm playing Pokemon Blue right now (on an emulator on my phone :) )

8. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

I've played all the games in the main series and the Trading Card Game also.
    Never played any of the Stadium games, or the photo one on the N64, not even the Dungeon ones on the DS which I hear are pretty good.

9. KKrage

KKrage Well-Known Member

I've played quite a bit. I've played: HeartGold, Pearl, Black, White and I want to play X and Y. The problem is that I download Pokemon Games and I download games on a Nintendo DS lite. X and Y won't work on the old DS lite so I can't get it. Oh well, I'll just play Black and keep restarting.

10. I've played Yellow, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Fire Red, Platinum, White, White 2 and X

There are so many games that I have yet to play because I lost interest in Pokemon around the 3rd generation but I'm definitely looking forward to catching up on them because I've thoroughly enjoyed every Pokemon game I've played thus far.

11. Gyrfalcon

Gyrfalcon Member

I have played just about all of them. I currently own: Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, Black, Black 2, aaaand now Y. This is, of course, excluding side games such as the Mystery Dungeon series and others. Needless to say, I enjoy Pokemon quite a bit.

12. brandondnguyen90

brandondnguyen90 Active Member

I've played: Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal. I also did not bother to try any of the newer ones because as I grew, I just did not have the time to play much anymore. It would be fun to play again every now and then though..

13. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

If you are downloading roms, you can also try Blaze Black 2, it's Pokémon Black 2 but with some changes to make it way harder (not sure if this is illegal, since it's not available outside of downloading, if it is, disregard this post ;) )

14. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member Regular

I played every Pokemon game that came out except for the DS ones because I don't have one. And i can't afford buying one DS just to play Pokemon. But it would be pretty sweet. :)

15. devilishomar

devilishomar Active Member

I've played all the Pokemon games except the latest Pokemon X and Y (I haven't gotten around to buying it. It's expensive you know!), and might I add, I don't regret a minute of any one of those games. I think all the Pokemon series are great. Though there are a few which I prefer over others there's no doubt I had fun playing all of them.
    I can't wait to play the new one though!

16. Akiyama

Akiyama Member

I've played almost all of them up to the DS releases as well.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Leafgreen, Ruby, Sapphire, and Diamond, as well as most of the console games

Akiyama

17. Rocketman

Rocketman Well-Known Member

I've played Red, Diamond and Black. Planning on playing Black 2 on an emulator sometime and hope that they make a 3DS emulator soon so I can play X. Also tried that 3rd party Pokemon MMO.

18. fireinyourwords

fireinyourwords Well-Known Member

I've only played a couple, and never for very long. I don't know what it was, but I could never stay interested for too much. I did play the Pokemon Rumble game or whatever it might have been called for the N64 quite a bit, though. I have to say Pokemon X is the only game so far that's had me from the start.

19. Kevin Valerio

Kevin Valerio Active Member

I've played and beaten Pokemon Red, Gold, Diamond, Platinum, Black, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen

20. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I've played so many, I don't even remember. I've played Silver, Yellow, Red, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Black, White, I still think I'm forgetting some of them, but those are the ones that stand out in my mind.