Quantcast

How many of the Pokemon Games have you played?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by andy103, Sep 1, 2013.

1. andy103

andy103 Active Member

Personally I don't think I've really played that many. I've tried Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, and Sapphire. Since I never actually got a DS I never got to try out the new games.

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member Regular

I played Red and Crystal. Haven't nor do I plan on touching any of the newer ones.

3. GetFresh

GetFresh Member

Here's all the Pokemon games i've played:
    Fire Red
    Emerald
    Ruby
    Soul Silver

All these games were fun to play, but the pokemon originality went down the drain after Emerald. The new features in the recent games can make the game more interesting, but I had a difficult time playing because the new pokemon looked so stupid.

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I have only played Red, Soul Silver, and Black.

5. Rubymusic1

Rubymusic1 Active Member

I've played Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Soul Silver, Trading Card Game(Gameboy Colour), Pinball(also Gameboy Colour), Mystery Dungeon(blue, i think?? Not played it in ages) and Blue Rescue Team. I think that's everything... Now reading the messages above that seems like loads haha.

I agree about the originality being lost after Emerald as well.

6. bodgity

bodgity Member

I've played almost every pokemon game. Its too many to write all of them down but its a lot. Emerald was my favorite though

7. -Kian-

-Kian- Active Member

Blue, Gold, Ruby, Pearl, Black 2.

8. Agent_Nycto

Agent_Nycto Member

Blue, and that's it. Old school all the way. Though I want to play Black...

9. Eva

Eva Active Member

I think I've played at least one version of every Pokemon "series" out today, except for X and Y. I'm not sure if X and Y are out yet, though. The game I remember enjoying the most was probably Crystal, though.

10. Zerth

Zerth Member

My first game was FireRed when I first bought a Nintendo DS, was probably the best game I've played back then.

Afterwards, I'd been playing:
    Sapphire Blue
    Ruby
    Heart Gold
    Heart Silver
    Black

11. maple9

maple9 Member

My game was also Fire Red then Sapphire Blue.
    Never had a DS so I played on my PC with an emulator

12. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

First one I played was Pokemon Red, followed by Green, Blue and Yellow and Silver. I later played Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, and also some Pokemon Colosseum on my cousin's Nintendo GameCube.

13. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Just wondering how many of you plan on getting Pokémon X and Y I wont be getting it since I don't own a 3ds anymore.

14. gats

gats Well-Known Member Regular

I have only played Pokemon Silver, which was my friend's that I borrowed. I wasn't into the Gameboy games as much as I was into the trading card games as kid.

15. sheldon938

sheldon938 New Member

I have played Pokemon yellow,gold and emerald. I would like to play the other generation of Pokemon games one I get a 3DS

16. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Well-Known Member

I haven't played MANY pokemon games, but I do remember all the fun I've had while playing them on my friend's Gameboy Advance:
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Sapphire
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Leaf-Green
    Pokemon Diamond

I haven't tried the newer ones yet, as I don't own any nintendo gaming systems...

17. Orz

Orz Well-Known Member

I've played the FireRed/LeafGreen generation, the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald generation and the Diamond/Pearl generation. Got a bit too old for it after that and lose interest!

18. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Well-Known Member

Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Leaf-Green/ Fire Red
    Pokemon Diamond

Stopped playing after that. The newer the games got and the more Pokemon they added, the more annoying it got for me.

19. Yube

Yube New Member

I've played at least one game from every generation.
    Blue
    Yellow
    Silver
    Gold
    Crystal
    Ruby (Which was also my first one)
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Pearl
    Platinum
    Black
    Black2
    X

20. Zerth

Zerth Member

I've played quite a lot of Pokemon games, they are actually pretty fun.
    These are the games:

FireRed
    LeafGreen
    Sapphire
    Ruby
    Pearl
    Black
    White