Quantcast

How many hours have you put into Lords of the Fallen so far?

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by thepieeatingjay, Nov 5, 2014.

1. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

I myself don't actually have the game yet. But I'm considering getting it this Friday (basically two days from now). But as a gamer with an extensive backlog, it's hard to put a great amount of time into a game if something else catches your eye or press for time in general. I predict I'll get at least 120 hours of playtime out of it. What about you guys?

2. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

I have been playing it for last couple of days. I think I am well in this game now. I have spent 5-6 hours in this game up until now.

3. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I haven't put any playtime into it yet because I haven't yet gotten my hands on it. I'm waiting patiently though. Soon will come the day where I can hold it between my metaphorical fingers and bask in it's storyline.

4. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Well-Known Member Regular

I haven't gotten into it yet either. I've played it at a friend's, and I really enjoyed it. I'm planning to buy it at the end of the month, but I expect it will occupy me for 50-60 hours. I'm not the completionist type (With a few exceptions), and if I play a game too much I just get plain bored and I will stop. If I don't like a game in the first hour, I probably won't be playing it much.

5. MsClown

MsClown New Member

I promised myself that I would pace myself this time. I don't really need another order and chaos in my life, where I'll spend too many hours away from work. So far, I can honestly say that I am keeping my promise to myself. I'm going with slow and steady wins the race. Not feverouse and addiction loses the job!

6. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

About 6 so far. I do enjoy my time with it but with the Binding of Isaac Rebirth's launch I'm not spending as much time on it as I could, Rebirth is just too addictive :p

7. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat. I know how it feels to have a full-time job and at the same time, a lot of love for games. It's just too much to handle sometimes

8. srofltank

srofltank Well-Known Member Regular

I just started playing the game. So far I've only spent two hours playing it. My thoughts are kind of 'meh' but hopefully it gets better.

9. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I just start playing this game last week, and I think I have spent this like 8-9 hours.