Quantcast

How Many Hours Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by Phil, Aug 3, 2015.

1. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

I think I still have some locations undiscovered, not trying to go for 100 % really. To be fair there is a ton of content in the GOTY edition.
    I don't think I ever did that much with one character since the game tends to become boringly easy, so I restart often.

2. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member Regular

My main game currently has about 120 hours logged. If you put all of my accounts together, it's over about 400 hours worth logged. It's one of my favorite games.

3. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

I couldn't really remember so I checked on my Raptr account since for a while they tracked that kind of thing for games on the Xbox 360 (they don't anymore) and it says 107 hours. Which doesn't surprise me at all... and I'm sure I got at least another 20-30 on top of that since like I said, Raptr doesn't track this any longer.

4. coolyfrost

coolyfrost Well-Known Member Regular

I played Skyrim on PC and got approximately 537 hours on it. I think the main part that contributed to this was all the mods that I put into the game and also all the tinkering that I had to do. All the launching and quitting the game probably added a lot of extra hours to the Steam counter.

5. djskyrim

djskyrim Well-Known Member Regular

I have put in about 500+ hours, mainly because I played the game once, removed it because I had to format my laptop, and then I installed it again - this time as a different character following a totally different path.

6. coolyfrost

Wow, how did you get so many hours on it with only two playthroughs and no mods? I thought that 537 hours was a lot but I used a lot of mods. Then again, Skyrim is a great game so I'm not surprised! :D

djskyrim likes this.
  7. djskyrim

Well, because I really really love this game :D I can't imagine having spent my time any better. :)

8. Kayla Bishop

Kayla Bishop Member Regular

I had around 100 hours until someone robbed me and took my Xbox 360. Now I have to start fresh on PC.

9. coolyfrost

Haha yeah Skyrim is a great game! You definitely couldn't have had many better ways to spend your time than roaming around the lands of Skyrim! Killing dragons was immensely fun in the game, and the graphics at the time for an RPG were incredible, which had a lot to do with the art direction that the game took, I'm presuming.

10. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

Do you think that maybe the person who robbed you is still playing your Skyrim game? One day after months and months you come home to find your Xbox 360 and your Skyrim character levelled up like crazy.

... Or you could have saved your game on the cloud. ;)

11. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

i have about 200 hours in this game since I've started playing. All of that is genuine gameplay somehow considering I keep saying I don't have a lot of time... thats pretty impressive.

12. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

I can't check right now, but I think between my two playthroughs, I have roughly 200 hours which is absolutely mental for me. I don't think there was a game I've played more than Skyrim.

13. djskyrim

200 hours is a good enough time. Skyrim just takes up a lot of time and yet you don't feel a second of boredom with that game. Absolutely amazing how time flies with Skyrim.

14. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

Playing the PC version, I'm proud to say that I have 900 hours (holy crap I have no life) and that it was all well spent. I have played every play style, every character race, every bittersweet missions all played at least 10 times with as many characters as possible. Some were short, some were long, some I quit out of boredom, others I struggled because the build was too hard (punch cat/man), but in the end, I did it.

Most people only live one life. Gamers live hundreds of different lives.

15. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member Regular

I've clocked over 300 hours into the game on Steam, probably more offline while fooling around with mods. There's still lots of content left to clear regardless!

16. Haroon

Haroon Active Member Regular

I have played it about 20+ hours on my PC.On the other side I have spent 220 hours playing it on PS3.This game is just addictive and attracts me towards it.It was more helpful and easiest to play on PS3 that's why I spent many hours on PS3.