Fortuna How long have you played this game?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Martin, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Martin

Martin Member

I enjoyed it to start out, but after awhile it just became too boring and routine for me and I ended up quitting after about two months. How long have others found this game to be enjoyable? Has anyone left and then returned, and if so, what brought you back?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I never played or even bothered looking into the game, but if I did play the game and I found it boring from the start chances are I would never return back to the game.

3. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

I've been playing for just over a month ago. My buddy got me into it. I had watched him play it many times before I decided to give in and get it for myself.

4. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

I've been playing for 3 months. I find it to be a pretty fun game, you just need to invest some time into it. Though I stopped playing around December. What server do you play in?

5. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have never played this game before at all. Is the game any good? Come to think of it I have never even heard of it. I may check it out and then get back to you on what I think.

6. meta_mach

meta_mach Active Member

I just started playing this game about a week ago. I usually love perfect world games so I thought I would give it a try. I will be honest it being a browser based game did have me worried at first. It started off kind of boring but once I got into it the game was really fun. Reminds me of the way Divinity II was boring during the very beginning of the game but then once you got into it and the game opened up I couldn't stop playing.

7. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

I had literally just started playing the game and I already have a sinking feeling about it, that it will be in no way different from any other MMO that is currently out there.