How do I roleplay?

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by metrofan247, May 5, 2011.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

We just take the roleplay as it goes. It'll be the one who arranges the mission and knows the most about it that takes the lead, but the group is one. We're already in the middle of a mission, but I believe we're going to give it up, seeing that Vlad was the leader of the mission, knowing where to go and what to do, but he has kind of left the roleplay. (He's injured in the roleplay, perhaps even too injured to keep on with the mission).

2. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

lol we're in a different scenario right now.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Two and a half months later, Boris states the obvious. ;)

4. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

^^^ lol haha just trying to make a point dready :D :)

5. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

^ I'd have to agree with Skaara there, Boris. But I guess someone could update this thread every month or so, just saying where we are, and who's in the group? Just an idea.

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

Sounds like a good idea to be honest, so people who possibly want to join in can get some info on where we are and what we're doing.

7. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

For sure. when i tried to join i was left with 100 pages of the roleplay and had know idea what was going on. i had to ask von.

8. DarkCougar555

DarkCougar555 Well-Known Member

I have a question. I wonder, is it okay for me to create another RPing thread for something different from the existing thread (and the 4th thread, too)? I would like to give a try to play, but I have no ideas what I will play in Roleplaying Part 4. But I have some ideas for different roleplaying, so I thought it would be interesting how it turn out.

Can I have a thread for RPing? Just wonder. By the way, I can't be active around this section because of my college stuff. So I only can play if I have my free time to do so...

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

That's interesting indeed. Well, I believe you have a clear go. Nobody has anything against it, I believe. But, as some friendly advice: Roleplaying on forum really turns out not-so-good if you aren't there often enough to post at least once a day, if not more.

10. DarkCougar555

Hmm... I don't know that. But, personally, I can do that for weekend only, so I can start this Friday and this weekend. Maybe it won't hurt to give a try, through.

11. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

So does someone just start a new rping thread and you join at the start if you want in?

12. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

You can join during the roleplay as well. However, in the ongoing roleplay, the only "joinable" moment is during our time at Paveletskaya.

13. KhansGotKarma

KhansGotKarma Well-Known Member

So is the story of it you go out on missions and stuff?

14. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

its whatever you want it to be. we could just sit in a station and talk about stuff or walk the surface in search of the answers. and everything in between.

15. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

So is there anywhere to sign up to join the roleplaying or do just just jump in?

16. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Good to have you here. There are two role-plays happening, one where you can just jump in (Roleplay Part 4), and the other has a more complicated system, with strength and stats. Describe your character in the character thread.

17. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

Well Since I'm more familiar with the stats-kind of roleplay I'll probably go there, but is it okey to just jump in there? seems to me like it's already started and is closed for newcomers.

18. DarkCougar555

Well, eheh. Shame on me for not be there a while ago. :eek: But, actually, I did write a few short stories for RPing before I can start with those. But-- due to many homework, studying on early childhood education, and do worksheets, I can't play for this time... But, I probably and hopefully can do RPing this summer if I pass my first term to get my regular degree. Well, I'll see about that.

I would love to give a try someday! :)