How can I get more subscribers on my YouTube Channel? (Minecraft mainly)?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Gloomer, May 15, 2015.

1. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

You haven't upload videos for 3 years, I think you should post at least a week and try to collaborate with other YouTubers.

2. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'd say that the best thing that you could do is keep working at it. Never give up, because you have a lot of competition, and everyone brings something new to the table. However, the 'winner' will be the one that never gives up, because most of the wanna-be celebrities give up really easily.

3. Skuttie

Skuttie Well-Known Member
    Regular

Advertise on social media like others have said.

Tumblr, pinterest, deviant art, twitter, google+, plenty of places you dont' have to pay for ads for.

4. Khatib22

Khatib22 Active Member

Yeah, it's really hard to gain new subscribers with how saturated the YouTube space is with Minecraft gameplays. In order to stand out, I would recommend to make it your videos more appealing by adding a face-cam, playing with nice textures, or cool mods!

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Try to do the so called "cross-promotion". This means that you collaborate with other guys that plays minecraft and maybe their odience is wider than yours so what you basically do is to earn some visibility. Your Youtube channel will ssurely benefit from this.

6. tasxx

tasxx Active Member

As many have said it's really important to share your channel anywhere and everywhere you can. I would aim towards forums such as this one where minecraft is the main focus. I think your audio quality is fine for now. I would recommend however trying to get better graphic settings so minecraft runs smoother. I'd also recommend trying to let more of your own personality show through and not talk about what you are doing so much in minecraft. The viewers can see what you're doing so it's redundant to verbally explain it all the time. Remember be patient, and you'll go far!

7. Snakevenom

Snakevenom Well-Known Member
    Regular

You need to offer something different, something that no one else is doing. Like the Yogscast, they scripted their minecraft series and made it a story. Look where they are now, dare I say their plan was successful.