Hey guys, I'm Thadcastle.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Yard' started by Thadcastle, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Thadcastle

Thadcastle New Member

Hey guys, I'm Thadcastle. (Why yes, my name is a reference to the show Blue Mountain State which happens to be the best show ever ;))

I also go by the names Travesh and The Rev.

A little about myself in game: I've played MMOs for about 6-7 years now. I currently play Rift and I also like to occasionally play FPS games. I currently only raid end game in Rift. I am starting to get bored of that game, it is dying, and I've been looking for a new MMO. I've been doing A LOT of research about GW2 and this site you guys have is just awesome. Best info on the classes I have seen thus far. I do not think I can wait until the release of GW2, the game looks revolutionary. I like to consider myself a great MMO player. I am constantly the top dps in my raid guild along with my buddy Kevin whom I plan to play GW2 with (so we can own baddies hehe). Also, I'm hoping to get all my buddies from Rift that I play with to come to GW2 with us. The game just seems phenomenal.

A little about myself in real life: I love to listen to rock and metal music, my favorite being Avenged Sevenfold (I am going to see them play live in exactly 2 weeks from today :)) In between hockey and lacrosse practices (which both go on all year round) I really enjoy playing video games. Particularly MMOs.

Anyways, thank you guys for making this site, I'm proud to say I was one of the first to register on the forum.

2. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Hello Travesh! It's good to have you aboard! :) Avenged Sevenfold is a great band i used to be into them but nowadays i somehow landed upon Hip Hop :-o
    You heard of In Flames? Also a great band. Thank you for joining! I know the community is a bit small right now but i promise it will grow a LOT more in time. We just launched the forums & still building our community. It's good to have you aboard. By the way how did you land upon our site? :D

3. Thadcastle

Thadcastle New Member

Hehe, I always say "Music is like candy, the rappers belong in the garbage" (wrappers, hip-hop... both or blah to me) lol and no I have not. I'm mostly into Avenged Sevenfold, SOAD, Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains, Godsmack and some punk rock like Three Days Grace and 30 Seconds to mars.

And I found your website from another GW2 forum, someone posted something like "I still think www.guildwars2pc.com is the best guild wars 2 website." And I checked you guys out and you had some helpful info :)

And yes, I remember a couple days after I checked you out I was pressing random buttons on your home page and one of the was Forums and I wasl ike "Hmm, I dont remember this being here." And I saw the dates of the posts and it said like a few hours ago from when I first checked it out, just wasn't sure if I should have registered at the time lol, but here I am.

Thanks for having me :)

4. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Hahaha yeah the site is constantly being updated. :) Feel free to tell your friends to join in! A lot of people are visiting but are put off due to not many posters currently being here. Good to have you. :) If you got any suggestions for the site please feel free to say so!

5. Thadcastle

Thadcastle New Member

Sounds good, thanks man.

1 person likes this.
  6. Rymir

Rymir Member

Welcome to Guild Wars 2 PC, Thadcastle! We are a new and growing site, but we have big plans for the future and this will be a good place to meet gamers to play GW2 (and possibly other games) with as well.

7. hackandslash

hackandslash Member

Hi guys! This really is a great place to start.. How did you guys know about this site anyway? I gonna tell my friends and ask them to join! The more the merrier a always say hahaha! :cool:

8. Pioneer

Pioneer Member

Hi Thadcastle and all guys. This is the great place where we can get all the information about our favorite video games. This forum is most suitable for game lovers. Because it contain all the information related to video games. and also having good Video games in guildwars 2. recently i joined this forum and i am enjoying too much by getting the information and news related to the games. I am thankful to all my forum members for providing me such a great news and information. I will invite all my game lovers friends to join this forum. Thanks all of you again.