Hello again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Phylkhan, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Phylkhan

Phylkhan Well-Known Member

As most of you probably have let forego you a long time ago, my visits to these forums phased out a while back.
    And as most of you likely have deducted already, I am back. Hi.

I'm not going to lie, a primary reason for my leaving was a certain lack of action.
    Hope there have been, or will be, at least a notable change in that aspect.

- Phylkhan

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Nice to see you return. Unfortunately, it's still pretty inactive around here. Of course, the forum isn't dead and there was a spike in activity following the release of the Redux package, but that's gone now. :eek:hwell:

3. Hey.

We've got an upcoming roleplay session which Prof. Pew said was interesting, so there might be a spike of activity some time later this month.

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

I didn't notice this thread until now for some odd reason. Welcome back man, it's good to see you again. Been missing your brilliant RP posts, and I'm serious; your way of writing is very impressive, and I really enjoy reading it. It's something unique and special, something of its own.

Can't really blame you for leaving - it's not tempting to stay at an inactive forum that you haven't bonded much with. But hopefully that'll change sometime ;)

5. Phylkhan

Phylkhan Well-Known Member

I appreciate compliments, and criticism, so thank you very much.
    Working on the bonding at the moment