Have you bought any DLCs?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by GlacialDoom, Mar 14, 2015.

1. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

Have you bought any DLCs for Advanced Warfare? What about microtransactions?

I have only bought the Havoc DLC, and I have had fun with it so far, but given the small amount of people who have it on PC and the problems it had at launch (we got the content a week after we were supposed to get it, AND it wasn't all available to us because of issues on their part), I don't think I'll ever buy another DLC for this game again.

As for the microtransactions and the Armory slots/ Class slots DLCs, I couldn't be bothered. I have enough as is.

2. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven't bought any DLCs since most of them don't really offer anything game-changing, it's mostly cosmetic or small bonuses which just isn't worth the money to me.

3. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, I think that if you need something game changing, you should definitely give the Havoc DLC a try. Not only does it add 4 fantastic and fun maps and a fairly good laser weapon, but it also gives you a whole new Co-Op game mode - zombies! Sure, it might not be the original Treyarch zombie experience, and it might feel like the map is a bit too small, but it's still really fun, especially with the exo suit.

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have the DLC that's been released so far, and it's been good enough.

5. sakil99

sakil99 Member

No, I never bought any.

6. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Zombies with exo suits are terrifying the first time you encounter them, especially if you don't seem them before that moment. :rolleyes: