Quantcast

Hardest Parts

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by GamerPerson, Nov 26, 2014.

1. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

Out of Dragon Age Origins/Awakening/II, what were the hardest parts in the game for you?

(Note: I didn't include Dragon Age: Inquisition to avoid spoilers for anyone that hasn't played or made it to a certain point.)

2. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

In Dragon age origins I found the fade portion hard as, you could get lost easily and had fight your way and some enemies like the mages and golems proved a challenge if you don't have the correct character to fight them. I think the fade took me around 3 to 4 hours to complete as there is a lot to do and can be time consuming when playing the game. The next one was when fighting the brood mother, amazing how she could harm you without moving and could take you out easily in the Deep roads portion.

3. Owl

Owl Member

The fade part was a totally huge pain in the a**. I never was able to beat that completely and I got lost a lot. There was a mod that let you skip it if it was that much of a problem, though, thankfully.

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I'd have to agree on the Fade part. If you're not focusing on what you're doing, then it becomes so much harder than it should be.

5. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I never really found any parts of the game too difficult. The fade part of the origins only made my eyes hurt. It wasn't bad.. just note the map and explore everywhere. There really is only one way you CAN go if you make a note of where you have been and go through each area. The mouse holes etc can be just as bad but again, making note if your surroundings and it gets easier.