Halo series

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by FuZyOn, Oct 4, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think one of my favorite exclusive games on the XBOX platform are the ones from the Halo franchise. Amazing story and beautiful games! Anyone agree?

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never got into the Halo series, but I just saw a trailer for the newest one to be released which looked awesome. I might check that one out.

3. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I only played the multiplayer in Halo games and I was never a big fan. Recently I've started hearing people say that the story in single player was great, which has made me get interested in playing it. I doubt I ever will since I don't plan on getting an Xbox though.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've only played the first game in the Anniversary version when it came out on the Xbox 360. I liked it but I have a serious problem with the Halo franchise: I'd like to play it with a keyboard and a mouse. But that's me since I can't stand first person shooters on a gamepad. Games like Fallout are fine since they are RPG games and then there's the VATS system and so on, but for games like Halo or Call of Duty or Battlefield and games similar to those? I need a mouse, I can't stand it. Also the FOV is so limited, it gives me an headache.

But yeah from what I've played it's a lot of fun. There's variety in the levels and situations, the AI acts in interesting ways and there are a plethora of guns. They are good games to me.