Quantcast

Hаs this gаmе bееn аbаndоnеd?

Discussion in 'Civilization: Beyond Earth' started by Goodman, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

You're somehow right, I think that new games come out to make people who used to play their previous game move to the new ones, they do no really care about if the previous ones get abandoned or not, that's why they give each game an estimated time of popularity then they just die, as simple like that, they just want their players to play their newest version and keep making money, that's it, it's all about business.

2. TangPau

TangPau Member

I think that with the launch of Civilization VI coming soon they put this game on the back burner. I don't think it is abandoned. I just think it was a big test to see how their fan base would react to a Sci-fi version of it's games.
    I think with Rising Tide and a few personalized mods from the workshop I think this is a great game. However with that said I do agree it is a big under developed in a few areas.
    I hope they do more for it after Civ VI is released but we'll see.

3. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

no, no...I don't think it is abandoned

4. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

Definitely not. Although better games like Civ 6 has been released but this game is very different and people still pay this game and love it.

5. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member Regular

Yea, you are right. I don't understand why people are hating this game when there is nothing to be hated of. It's a good game but still people downrate it.