Guns thаt mаkе lifе tоо еаsy.

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 Discussion' started by Goodman, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member
    Regular

My multi-shоt lаsеr riflе саn shооt 6 100+DMG prоjесtilеs аt оnсе, аnd if I didn't hаvе it, I wоuld still bе tеrrifiеd оf Bеhеmоths аnd Dеаthсlаws. Fаirly lоw lеvеl prеsеntly, but thоsе high-lеvеl skull symbоls dоn't sсаrе mе.. аs lоng аs I hаvе "Bаby".
    I аlmоst rеgrеt piсking it up.
    Hоw аbоut yоu guys?

2. Nelfy

Nelfy Member
    Regular

While I fully agree with your statement that "guns make life easy" I have to ask - aren't they supposed to? Sure, your example is pretty extreme considering you are still fairly low level and all but still you shouldn't feel underwhelmed by the world around you. Maybe this way you can enjoy the story more while not being scared for your life in case you have a surprise visit from a friendly neighbourhood Deathclaw or Behemoth. I can't tell you how many times I met my demise just because I was too busy scavenging or enjoying the scenery when I got caught unprepared by one of those meanies. See your reunion with this overpowered weapon as a blessing rather than a curse. This being said, I wouldn't mind having an overpowered weapon by my side. When I play Fallout I like to pretend my trusty companion is my overpowered weapon, but i get awaken to reality way too often when i see them lying on the floor injured. Rinse and repeat.

Besides, worst case scenario you can always accidentally loose it and see how it is to live the low, scared-for-my-sweet-life-at-every-step life.

3. CoNiGMa

CoNiGMa New Member

I bought the Big Boy fat man in diamond city which launches 2 nukes for the price of one. I upgraded it to a MIRV. So, now it launches 16 mini nukes for the price of just one.

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

4. CoNiGMa

CoNiGMa New Member

I also renamed it Nova.

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

5. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like using guns too.
    They come in handy when in danger.
    I would not like to frequently see my companions shot down and so I better find a way to prevent it by using guns.