Quantcast

Great Flash Sale on the American Playstation Network right now, a couple RPGs under $5

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Narukami, May 15, 2015.

1. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

There's an insane Flash Sale going on right now on the American Playstation Network right now and it has a couple RPG titles that I thought would be worth mentioning, since they're so cheap that somebody might want them. The RPGs on sale right now are:

• Borderlands (PS3) at $4.80
    • Borderlands 2 (PS3) at $4.80
    • Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) at $4.80
    • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) at $4.80
    • Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP / Vita) at $4.80
    • Freedom Wars (Vita) at $4.80
    • Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita) at $4.80

I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda shocked to see these games at such a low price. I'm personally planing to get Freedom Wars and Soul Sacrifice Delta. I've had my eye on both of these games for a long time now and now they're dirt cheap, so definitely worth getting.

Also, Mass Effect Trilogy at $4.80!? That's amazing for any lover of RPGs and Ni no Kuni at $4.80 is an amazing deal for anybody who wants to play one of the best JRPGs of the generation!

The sale lasts until Monday morning, so get on it fast if you want any of these games.

Here's the official blog post regarding the sale:
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/05/15/flash-sale-now-deals-under-5/

2. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

I'm definitely looking at that Soul Sacrifice delta for the Vita. I WOULD do Freedom Wars too. But I already have the physical version for that.

3. Jesse93

Jesse93 Member

I already have Borderlands 2, Ni no Kuni, and Mass Effect 3. But I picked up Battlefield 3 and Prince of Persia. Prince of Persia was like 3.50, I think. Crazy good deal.