Good but slow

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by Aymie, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Aymie

Aymie Active Member

I remember messing around with my cousin (a guildie over many games) in this game and within about two weeks I was a little bored. I would remote from my tablet into my computer just to do the dailies while I was on the couch watching movies. Anyone get bored? How did you get over it? I really like the storyline of Star Wars but something with the game and me just do not mash up.

2. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

TOR is a story driven game, so if you're into massive battles with lots of pretty effects and things flying around, then TOR is probably not the game for you. Games like WoW are more action packed than games like TOR, even though they both have lots of story content. I enjoyed TOR up until I started a third toon. At that point, things felt boring, even though the class quest and story progression was top notch, in the end, it all felt the same because of the relativity of the questing and content available. Much like how WoW and most MMO games are like. It's like those Choose Your Own Adventure books. There are only so many different choices you can make before the book gets old.