Goldselling and Archeage

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by ariana_, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

I think when this problem increases and gets to a point in which you don't stand, it's the time to perhaps quit till the developers do something about it. Something you may not know is, it's so hard for them to support the community that is against it, because sometimes, goldselling can be very beneficial to the owners of the game, in some way or another. I would also think it is the same with gold farming and bots but if they set up a proper system, it might become much more profitable to them.

2. Zarentu

Zarentu Active Member

I don't see a lot of gold sellers appearing in the chats, but every once in awhile I do get some mail from them. Only part that I like when they do mail me is they send me one copper. So it's like "Yay free money!"

3. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

Haha that is funny. I also would recommend none even buy because it's not worth it really.

4. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

The anti cheating system and the GMs have been pretty active lately so I'm confident that they will sort out this problem of the goldselling as quick as possible, hopefully before the end of the year.

5. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member
    Regular

Now there aren't many gold sellers around. I don't see them spamming faction chat anymore. They do on occasion send mail and whisper, but those are rarities as well.

6. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

They could look for inspiration from other games that sorted it out. They could have their own shop of gold implemented in a way where it is fair on everyone, since goldselling will be there, why wouldn't they benefit from it?

7. grinder

I guess the profit that they would have from there would be really less worthy then.. it would be really cool if they would impelement something like that but I don't think this will happen anytime soon but I look forward to it in any case since the game is indeed fun to play even with bots at the moment.. we'll see...

8. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think it will happen as that is quite rare but oh well, if not then you would just have to work with it, undoubtedly, the company does benefit from botters anyway.

9. grinder

Well, I don't kno actually how much they benefit from botters as they farm "charge-free" the APEX that it is supposed to be bought from the shop but anyway it seems like it's fine like this so we'll see in the future how it goes.

foodal likes this.
  10. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think there is no way to get rid of gold sellers in MMOs. Professional gold sellers operate out of special forums and websites, and don`t spam you in game. There is no way these guys can be found and banned in game, because they have legit characters just like everyone else and only log in to trade.

foodal likes this.
  11. foodal

foodal Member

What did I come upon? I hate those bots.