Quantcast

Goat simulator

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by MrGravyCakes, Jun 2, 2015.

1. MrGravyCakes

MrGravyCakes Active Member

Its such a bad game I really dont know how people play it lol. Does anyone like it? :)

2. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I have played it a little and an open world game, and the controls can get confusing and a destruction game where you destroy things and was alright to play and did it for around an hour. A game to pass the time and read it was joke game, and some like it and some don't it can be quite interesting as all you do is cause mayhem kind of like a skateboard game but you get points for hitting people or destroying things. I think at times it has glitches, which are annoying and the game could of done better if it had a good story and also some enemies thrown in and more challenges as well then it would be exciting.

3. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Well-Known Member

This game was just intended as a parody. First Tony Hawk, then WoW-like MMOs and now the DayZ-like survival genre was the target of parody. For that, it is a nice game to play once or twice just for the fun of it.

4. Oblivious

Oblivious Well-Known Member Regular

Sorry to bother you MrGravyCakes but I truly think you're off-topic. Unless you can explain how Goat Simulator is an RPG, which would be interesting to read.

P.S. I don't have anything against you, I'm just stating the obvious.

5. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

While the game itself obviously isn't an RPG, there is a "Goat MMO Simulator" DLC (which can be found here) for the game! :p Its pretty hilarious. Its a parody of an MMORPG where you get to do all the typical RPG things; choose a class. gain levels, all that good stuff. It has classes like Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter, and (of course) Microwave. There's also the usual game chat in the corner with people saying things like "join my guild!" etc etc. Only thing is... its not actually an MMORPG. It just acts like one as a parody.
    I felt really stupid when I found that out because I spent the first 2 hours in the game thinking I was in an actual MMO, only to discover that the chat in the corner was randomly generated for the game and the whole thing was just made to look like an MMO, lmao.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

At first I was like cool but when I played it was bad. The controls the graphics and I know it's an open world but what i"m gonna do with it just lick all the things? This game was really not my type at all.