GeekRemix Fallout 4 Stream/Playthrough

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 News' started by Kitty Reeves, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

I've been watching this playthrough of Fallout 4 and it's pretty good! I did have to skip past some hiccups and stuff, but that's because it was stream recording.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for the suggestion! It's interesting to see how people play the beginning of the game, and I particularly enjoy watching people figuring out how to create they're character since there is a lot of choices. And they're pretty funny, by the way. :D

3. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

Good suggestion, thank you! Watching gameplay vids might shed some light on things that I have missed through my playthrough and so I can go back and check out those things that I have missed.

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Wow this looks awesome. I can't wait to get it and play!

5. dabdab

dabdab Active Member

Let's plays are great and it's really interesting to go back and watch someone react to the exact same dilemma you're facing.

The stream was entertaining, especially the first part, their character creation was... interesting.

6. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member
    Regular

Interesting. I have not heard of him (or her) before, but I'll definitely be checking them out! I've added the video to my watch later list and I'll be watching it when I can. Thank you for the recommendation!