GD contest for GTX 1060

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion & Support' started by Bamul, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

So, as usual, Game Debate is hosting a contest this time of year. However, what's different now is that the prize is not a game but one GTX 1060 - a fairly powerful graphics card for gaming. There is a list of dumb actions you have to do to gain entries. I figured I might as well share this here for anyone who's interested through my own link: http://bit.ly/2hY9Fon

If you do any of those actions after clicking that, then I will also get extra entries. :p I don't usually take part in these, but this one is worth giving a go. Also, yous might be interested in some of the other giveaways they are doing there atm (I saw the new Doom, among other stuff).

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I've managed to enter through six diffrent ways. I hope each of them counts toward your total number entrys. ;)

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Thanks man! Though I think it just works once per person, hopefully one of us will get this card - as unlikely as that is heh

4. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

you've got to try, although I ain't installing no add on thing for it

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Heh, I've actually tried that and it turns out you can just download it so it counts without actually doing anything.