Gamepad or keyboard?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by brokesword, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

It might be do-able, but I have to admit that I`m quite biased towards using controllers in general for playing anything. I have never been much of a console gamer so using a controller is weird for me for any game.

2. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This baby is awesome for MMOs, it is a Mouse + 12 Keys. I used mostly this for GW2 with the occasional keyboard use for chat etc.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I use keyboard and mouse when I'm playing mmorpg. It's hard to play if you use controller on this one or weird.

4. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Keyboard all the way in of course. I can't really stand to play with a gamepad because it feels really weird and dumbish to hold a stick in my hand to play. I really need to have a keyboard and mouse to give the best of myself. Also keyboard and mouse looks more badass than a joypad as the latter one is more likely used by kids.

5. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

When it comes down to MMORPGS, my keyboard is my best friend. Probably also because I've got used to it, so... yeah. Didn't really try a joypad for MMORPGS, but it could be something new.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Keyboard definitely, especially when it comes to those games. A gamepad just doesn't feel right for me, while the keyboard does everything I need and works perfectly for me.

7. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Keyboard and mouse all the way for any PC gaming. I can't stand gamepads for PCs- it's just too limited.

8. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I definitely play better with a mouse and keyboard. I wouldn't be able to handle an analogue stick without becoming frustrated. I'm just so used to using the mouse and keyboard, that if I were to hook something different up to my computer, it would confuse me to no end.

9. Ram Levy

Ram Levy Well-Known Member
    Regular

Keyboard and mouse is a lot better for those kind of games imo. The precision is better by a ton.