Fortuna Fortuna Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by mmorpgForumsAdmin, Aug 6, 2013.

1. mmorpgForumsAdmin

mmorpgForumsAdmin Administrator
    Staff Member

Fortuna recently launched. Here's the launch trailer for the F2P browser-based empire builder game. Are you playing it? What is the game doing right and what does it need to improve on?

Sophie likes this.
  2. Sophie

Sophie Member

im not playing it currently but this certainly looks cool

3. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

I loved the Age of Empires game series, and this looks similar so I might check this out when I get a chance. It looks simple, yet fun. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's browser based, as the graphics and gameplay aren't the best with this.

4. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

Wow, haven't seen the trailer yet. Thanks for sharing it. I played a few months ago, it's a pretty good browser game but not the best I've ever played, it could use some improvements. Watching the trailer make me wanna play again.

5. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

It looks like it will be a fun little game it looks like you will have to use some strategy which I like!

6. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

It looks like a pretty standard MMORTS, it doesn't look like there is anything different about it, not saying I won't check it out.

7. Touchstone

Touchstone Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for sharing the trailer. It looks like a typical browser based massively-multiplayer strategy game though.