Fortnite BR vs PUBG

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by akjangra, Jan 13, 2018.

?

Which do you prefer

1. PUBG

66.7%
  2. Fortnite BR

33.3%
  1. akjangra

akjangra Member
    Regular

sorry, double post by mistake, ignore this

#1 akjangra, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a tough one because of the fact that both games are quite different really. At the moment, for me it would have to be Fortnite because it's the only one that I actually play out of the two. I play games on my PlayStation 4 so PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is still not available for me. I love Fortnite because it's different yet so much fun especially because of the fact that you can build forts and defences to protect yourself from the other players.

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think PUBG is good but the chinese hackers on auto kill stuff are ruining it. I'd say fortnite has started gaining some advantage in that case. i'd surely choose that. because very few games are into that type of the graphics and weapons.

4. pmk1996

pmk1996 Active Member
    Regular

According to me... Pubg is more realistic compared to Fortnite BR.

5. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fortnite Battle Royal has been accused of being a copy of PUBG. But Fortnite Battle Royal is more popular now than PUBG, I think this is because it's new to the game market. But I prefer both games. They have different game styles and I loved both of them.

6. kingcool52

Regular

The people that accuse Epic Games of copying PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds are just stupid in my opinion. The thing that most people forget is that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds copied H1Z1 I believe which copied another game which had actually copied Minecraft. Minecraft was actually the original game to have the Battle Royale game mode idea.

7. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Didn't H1Z1 copy DayZ ? PUBG was inspired by that Battle Royale movie, and also copied certain elements from DayZ/H1Z1 and probably other games. I don't think the PUBG dev has any right of accusing Epic for copy/pasting when they did it themselves.

8. kingcool52

Regular

Probably. There's actually so many games in this so called "unique" Battle Royale market that I've forgotten a few of them including DayZ. I believe everyone has probably forgotten DayZ which is just crazy because it used to be so popular but then H1Z1 came along and then PUBG came along. And now everyone just wants to create their very own Battle Royale game mode for games.

9. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah it's not surprising. Anything that is as popular as DayZ/PUBG will get copied. DayZ is mostly forgotten now as they've been dragging out the development in early access for too long ( I don't think the game is still finished actually ).

10. Albert Bryant

Albert Bryant Well-Known Member
    Regular

PUBG because its free :p

11. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Well-Known Member
    Regular

You're mistaking the two. Fortnite is the one that's free and PUBG is the paid one.

I think I'm switching to Fortnite now because their developers care more for their players. PUBG devs just want to make money and make those keys and lootboxes.

Albert Bryant likes this.
  12. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would prefer PUBG over fornite br

13. killamch89

killamch89 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fortnite all the way. I have played PUBG before and that game has so many issues - lack of proper updates, laggy servers, lots of hackers and lots of in-game bugs. Fortnite, on the other hand, is regularly updated and provides fresh exciting content.

14. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think the hackers are the main problem with PUBG now. Updates did fix a lot of stuff, you wouldn't believe how glitchy the game was in beta.

15. killamch89

killamch89 Well-Known Member
    Regular

If there was one word to describe PUBG's beta it was hell. I remember during a session I had a 9mm pistol equipped and took aim to fire at an opponent. Needless to say, my pistol fired off a grenade(believe me. I was confused when this happened) and then the game became extremely laggy and I ended up killing myself.

16. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I had problems with hits not registering quite often in PUBG beta. Also, parachuting into ground (under the map) which was immersion breaking.
    Anyway, the game is better off now, but they are not really fixing anything anymore and it might cost them in the end.

17. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think new changes and the graphics made with the PUBG update is lot better. And game looks lot more realistic now than ever. So good for them.

18. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fortnite in steam i think is much safer and there are no cheaters because steam is managing the game. Although there is an initial fee in steam, i still think it's worth it.

19. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am caught up in the hype right now and enjoying Fortnite but I would have to go the other way if I had to choose, but luckily that is not really the case.

20. mastro

mastro Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm more of a PUBG kind of guy. I like Fortnite and everything but it is the realism feeling and better graphics of PUBG that makes me a fan. I also hate that Fortnite has smaller maps compared to PUBG.