For warriors..

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: General Discussion' started by grinder, Aug 11, 2015.

1. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I'll ask this question to all warriors: in pvp do your prefer using the longbow/greatsword build or going to the meta one that consits of hammer/greatsword? personally I found really useful the LB/GS because of the damage I can do even on the distance that the Ham/GS lacks of.

2. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

I use my own build, Axe/Sword - spin, interrupts, fury, shouts. I find this is much more beneficial to the group as a whole rather than just chunk damage with a sword.

I use Rifle Long Range/Dual Sword/Axe or maybe (just maybe) switching to Greatsword for some specific encounters. But mainly I dual wield 24/7. Bleed builds are stupid good and highly underrated because people freak out in PVP when you stack x10 bleed and are chasing them down crippling them. Unless they can damage back, then it's a fight.

3. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I've been having good time also with Sword/Shield + GS I must say. And by the way, especially in 1v1, if you just have the feeling to lose just rampage and fear of loss would disappear, ahah!