Quantcast

First thing you did?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by SwordHungry, Aug 7, 2013.

1. annelions

annelions Member

I don't really remember the first thing that I did. I think I mostly just followed the storyline and did quests. I remember being, and still am, in awe of just how vast and beautiful the game world is. I remember playing with one of the cabbage carts while escaping from that first dragon, though I managed to not die; unlike some YouTube videos I've seen. ;)

averycagle9595 likes this.
  2. mevsthor

mevsthor Active Member

I did the same thing xlzqwerty1 did. I started up the game and just wondered around for what seemed like forever. I absolutely fell in love with the Graphics and the world that the developers had built. Then I think I killed a peasant women, haha. After that I started to take the game more seriously and pay it just about everyday.

3. Mameshiba

Mameshiba Member

Same thing I do in every game: wondered if fire would damage me. It did.

4. mevsthor

mevsthor Active Member

haha, darn fire. Just once I'd like to be able to run through it freely. Maybe someone will come out with a game where we can run through fire till our hearts content. :)

5. BroknKyboard

BroknKyboard Well-Known Member

I managed to get lost on my way to Riverwood (I claimed I wouldn't need the map at all) and found a mining camp that got me really excited for the possibilities of weapon forging in the game. Shortly afterwards I was attacked by a wolf, freaked out, and attempted to burn down the entire forest.

6. lord1027

lord1027 Well-Known Member

:)) Now that you mentioned it, I remember I killed a chicken first and had trouble with the guards :)) Also, I've been hunting foxes and catching fish, it seemed like the right thing to do while I got used to the game. Ooh, so sweet memories, brb, I'm gonna' go kill chicken and all the guards if they have something against me killing chickens.

7. TeHDruiD

TeHDruiD Member

As someone else mentioned, I initially did the first quest and was automatically sucked into the main story line. After discovering my first Stone, I then changed my focus on finding them all, which was a cool little side quest of my own and led to a lot of dragon slayings

8. rapo96

rapo96 Member

First thing I did was entering a mine(don't remember which, but it was near Helgen) and getting killed by the Draugrs inside:D. It was kinda traumatic.

9. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I didn't know any dungeons close to Helgen that had draugrs their is one that had bandits though.

10. rapo96

rapo96 Member

Yeah sorry I probably mixed 'em up, it's been a long time since I played the game.

11. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Started doing bounty's to earn cash for more spells because I LOVE playing as a mage.

12. Psybe

Psybe Well-Known Member

I just killed a bunch of rabbits for some reason. I was in awe at the world around me actually so I was just like whoooooa while looking around

13. swagger

swagger Well-Known Member

I was an immature teenager when I first played (and played way too much COD), so I killed people, took off their clothes, and tea-bagged them. I hate old me.

14. Delusional

Delusional Well-Known Member

The first thing I did was trying to kill something. I don't remember what or who but I just wanted to see the level of freedom in Skyrim. I probably killed a chicken.

I always followed the story line as much as I could so that's what I did for the rest of the time.

15. pgw71

pgw71 Member

I believed Ralof (or was it Hadvar?) when he said 'It's best that we split up now...'

I crept all the way to Riverwood making sure I was far enough behind that he wouldn't notice me!

It was many characters before I realised it didn't matter, and they did not care two hoots whether I tagged along for the journey. In fact they seem to quite like the company - with their little quips about Bleak Falls Barrow and the Guardian Stones

Do'h :rolleyes:

16. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

I murdered over half of Riverwood. I still laugh when thinking about that. Love this game and ive had some amazing times with it since! :)

17. Jordanoyo

Jordanoyo Active Member

This was the first Elder Scrolls game I ever played, heck maybe even the first bethesda game I've ever played. So when I first played It I just sort of explored the world amazed at how large and immersive it was and felt.

18. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Well-Known Member

The first thing I did was starting breaking in to places and gathering items to sell for gold. I must have stolen every item in Riverwood for my own personal gain. I then moved on to ransack Dragonsreach for more gold. God I love Skyrim.

19. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Well-Known Member

i went around trying to kill locals for their weapons! obviously with little luck but i thought thats what you're supposed to do!

20. averycagle9595

averycagle9595 Active Member

This was my experience. I didn't necessarily have anything in mind to do when I first got the game, I just followed the story for a bit before going off and doing my own thing.