Quantcast

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by ConureKeeper1990, Aug 14, 2015.

1. ConureKeeper1990

ConureKeeper1990 Active Member

Hello everyone.

Has anyone played Fire Emblem: Awakening for Nintendo 3DS? How did you like it?

This has to be one of my favorite games of the series. I enjoyed the story and how you could customize "children" characters depending on who formed partnerships with who. Streetpass was also an interesting addition; in the past I've come across other players' teams just by walking around the neighborhood!

Also, are you looking forward to the newest Fire Emblem? I know I am!

2. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I was a bit on the fence when I got the game as a gift, but it actually turned out to be a really fun game to play. At least it has me interested in trying out other games in the series though I have my eye on the newest one coming out.

3. generalthrax

generalthrax Member

Fire Emblem was the first game of the series I've played and I loved it so much I went back and played most of the other games as well. The strategy rpg gameplay of it is amazing.

4. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

I grabbed FE:A a few birthdays ago, and I absolutely consumed it. I really enjoyed the tactical RPG aspect as well as the "matchmaking" you could do with your characters. I'm always mentally pairing up characters when I play games, so it was awesome to be able to do it for real. I've been meaning to do another playthrough but I haven't gotten around to it.

I'm really excited for the new games, too. I'm majorly thinking about preordering it. I'm probably going to get Conquest. (I missed my FE:A kids!) But I will probably end up getting both eventually.