Quantcast

Finished the games alone or multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Tales of...' started by llllllllllllllllllll, Feb 5, 2014.

1. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

The linear motion battle system gameplay during combat sequences allows for most games in the Tales series to play multiplayer. I did finish Tales of Destiny with my cousin, and it was fun. So, have you finished the games alone with the AI controlling the other characters or with someone helping you during battle sequences? :D

2. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

I tried completing the game alone. But I failed. So I tried the multiplayer option and succeeded:)

3. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I actually preferred playing the Tales games by myself, whether multiplayer was an option or not.

4. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Every game in the series aside from Symphonia which I played with friends, I played alone. I would have liked to have friends play with me T_T but I was a hermit and I lived/live in a forest area with a nearest neighbor being a farmer redneck so it's really hard unless you meet them on the job or downtown which was small enough, or at school, which was very cliquey because of the of the location and the rich daddies kids. But that's just a rant haha.

The games are infinitely more fun when someone else plays with you, so many active live time comboes can be pulled off, or arte chains. Sometimes the NPCS just don't use their skills the right way, or they delay or are too quick on them.