Final fantasy game is not supported on the smartphone

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV & FFXI' started by Mildredtabitha, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I had downloaded final fantasy on my smartphone. The video game opened but it requires data to play it. This means I can't play it offline. I also noticed it would make a good game on a PC compared to a smartphone. Because the interface is smaller on the phone and it's hard to play and navigate around.

Does anyone play final fantasy on their smartphone? What's your experience? And what type of smartphone are you playing it on?

2. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it is supported on some phones, but not others. Just like programs, the gamed require different specifications for them to play.

3. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have never played it on my phone because it's not the same or closely as fun as on pc.

4. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

I only play candy crash on my phone.

5. Mildredtabitha

Regular

I used to play candy crash on my phone too. I saved the level I reached on my email account. I was at level five hundred and something. I have ever played it on tablet too and I like it more on tablet compared to smartphone.

Ruse likes this.
  6. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

The only thing I know is Fina Fantasy III received massive updates last year both o pc and mobile phones. I'm pretty sure if you have a decent android phone then you will be able to get it.

7. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

This actually happened without fanfare which is a little bit unorthodox, but I'm not against the idea.

8. Mildredtabitha

Regular

Can you suggest me which android phone to buy. If you have any idea of a good brand and version of phone that can support this game without crashing, please suggest it to me. I'll appreciate it.

9. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

Almost all new android (Samsung, Nokia, Sony, etc,,) phones are capable of installing Final Fantasy.

10. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

Basically any android phone with 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB Storage with 6,000mAh capacity battery to give you smooth gaming.

11. Mildredtabitha

Regular

I hope the new Huawei can too. But that is too many options that makes it hard to choose. I still appreciate.

Thank you for feedback. This is more specific answer and I'm glad. I will put this into consideration because I'm planning to buy a phone now. I've just saved this information so I can remember to check them.

12. Hova

Hova Well-Known Member
    Regular

Glad to have chipped in.

13. Ruse

Ruse Well-Known Member
    Regular

Don't mention it. Happy to help.

14. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

Final Fantasy is not as enjoyable on mobile as it is on PC for obvious reasons such as screen size, resolution, RAM and mechanic, but it is Final Fantasy so it's still awesome. I play all the time on my Samsung A 20 mobile phone and have been enjoying the experience. However, the game itself does have a couple of bugs which is a disadvantage of mobile games but the game programmers continually fix them so that's great.