Quantcast

Fight the Dragon

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Kittyworker, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

I recently grabbed this when it was on sale during the winter sale because it looked pretty interesting. Its a Hack'n Slash RPG where most of the maps are community created. As you adventure along you unlock more slots on the world map where you place the dungeons. These dungeons can then be played by any of your other characters. One of the more unique things I found about the game was the loot shrine. You "sell" your unwanted loot to the shrine which then builds up a charge. You can spend that charge to earn cool new perks or weapons, or save it to unlock cooler weapons.

Its decently fun but for $15 (non sale) I can't really say that there aren't better games out there.

2. digitalsatori

digitalsatori Active Member

3. Christian46

Christian46 Well-Known Member Regular

This looks like a pretty interesting game. I'll probably grab it the next time it goes on sale.

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

That sounds interesting enough. I'll have to give it a try. I'm always down for hack and slash!

5. Briggs

Briggs Well-Known Member

I think it sounds like it may be worth trying. I'm always up for aging something new and different

6. Touchstone

Touchstone Well-Known Member Regular

Huh, that sounds interesting. I'm not too interested in hack-and-slash titles, but this one has caught my eye. I'll look more into it when it goes on sale. Right now, I'll watch some playthroughs before deciding on purchasing this.

7. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

Diabloe meets Little Big Planet? Well I gotta say, it does sound rather interesting. It's rather cheap as it is, but I expect it to be dirt cheap at some point, or maybe even end up in a bundle. Gonna keep an eye on it for when that happens.

(It's not that I don't want to pay full price, it's just that I'm in a tight spot when it comes to money right now)

8. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

It looks impressive and, when on special will get it the game reminds me of God of war as that does involve you fighting and moving around and also Spartan ps2 game and one that has a good story and you feel like you are in ancient Greece. I have seen it on the Stean site and maybe when a discount happens than may buy the game, as they do have specials on for a weekend or maybe for the whole week and new games are added on which is good and maybe next time a special occurs will buy the game. It is interesting that it is 4 player, so would require people who are online and hope this works out and more people join the site as well.