Quantcast

FFXV

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by bavinnie, May 5, 2015.

1. bavinnie

bavinnie Active Member

What is everyones thought on this game so far? I know there isn't an overwhelming amount of information floating around for it but we can hit on the key things that we (think) we know and discuss.
    You can read quite a bit about here, from someone who has a chance to play a demo of it: http://www.cubed3.com/preview/522/1/final-fantasy-xv-episode-duscae-hands-on-playstation-4.html

As you can see from the screens, the game is absolutely gorgeous and to be honest the all-male cast is actually refreshing to me. The combat sounds excellent as well, this is the first time in a long time I've been excited for a new FF release.

2. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

This game has been a long-time coming. How long has it been? It's almost a decade, isn't it? Damn...

That said, the game looks absolutely fantastic! It definitely looks like it's gonna be worth the wait! Though we still don't know much about the story and characters yet, the gameplay and graphics are fantastic. We can also expect the soundtrack to be good, as it always is with Final Fantasy. I'm definitely hyped, but I don't even have any systems to play it on, hahaha!