Quantcast

FF Remakes on Android devices

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by lindbergh, Oct 7, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

What do you think of the Final Fantasy remakes on Android? I've played the FF3 remake and I'm surprised that it plays perfectly on a touch screen. The game was converted into 3D and it looks stunning on a handheld. I never played the original but I can't think how the original would be better than this remake.

2. xXPandosXx

xXPandosXx Well-Known Member

I have always wanted to try them out, but I thought that most of them would be unplayable on a touch screen device like my phone. However, looking around the web I have found lots of positive feedback. I guess I will have to download one myself, and give it a try. Thanks for starting this thread.

3. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

Well my first Final Fantasy game is FFVII, so I didn't have an opportunity to play the earlier FF games. Good thing Square Enix decided to port the old FF games to Android platform, which gives gamers like me, who wasn't able to play the FF games prior to FFVII, the opportunity to play and experience old school RPG.

Speaking of FFIII, I just finished playing this game last week and I never thought I'd be able to play such a solid RPG game with nice graphics on smartphone. I wasn't able to play the old version of this game, so I can't comment as far as comparison is concerned, but I heard that there were some adjustments on the jobs like the ninja (which I heard was nerfed in the remake because it was so damn powerful in the old version that the final boss is a peace of cake by just racking up shurikens) to make the game balanced.

4. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

I didn't enjoy it on my phone, I guess I don't like the action part of the game. I guess most of you are great lovers of the game but for me am not that of a fan of it.

5. btcdiana

btcdiana New Member

BITMAIN, GOLDSHELL, INNOSILICON ETH BTC MINERS 2022

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations

Bitmain antminer S19j

apextominer.org/en/product/2022-bitmain-antminer-s19j-pro-104-th-s-second-hand/

Goldshell kd5

apextominer.org/en/product/goldshell-kd2-kadena-miner-6-4-th-s-second-hand/

World delivery 3-7 days