Favourite TV series?

Discussion in 'Television' started by Ishmael, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

What's your favourite TV series?
    Mine is probably The Wire, a crime drama that came out almost a decade ago. I love everything about it and it's timeless so if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

At the moment Arrow/The Flash, can't decide between the two. Elementary also comes close to those, I can't decide on my favorite one! :(

3. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't have any that I watch right now, but I enjoyed the show Bones quite a bit when I used to watch it.

4. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's hard to say, I am getting into the Office, Law and Order and love south park.

5. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

First and furious.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love Locke and key series.

7. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

I'd have to go with The Vampire Diaries. Personally, I've always been a fan of the whole vampire-werewolf thing. I have watched more movies and series about vampires and lycanthropes than anyone I know. Such movies and series are, Being human, The Originals, Legacies, True Blood, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Underworld, Shadow hunters, My Babysitter's a vampire, Angel, Vampire Academy, First Kill, Twilight, V Wars, Dracula, From Dusk Till Dawn and the like. I have loved The Vampire Diaries because it's conception of vampires is amazing. They look very human and can walk in the sunlight without lighting up if they are in possession of daylight rings. Their lives leave a lot to be desired and the strength they possess is truly magnificent. Despite appearing human, they have unimaginable speed and so do the werewolves, who also live more than interesting lives.