Quantcast

Favourite Class

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by KKrage, Dec 20, 2013.

1. KKrage

KKrage Well-Known Member

It's easy for me to say, I'd go for mage. I have absolutely no idea why I always go for the magic class but I usually like it and the spells. The spells are awesome, especially the elemental ones. I'd say it's just a big fuss to choose your class; so I just stick with the magic option. What would you most likely to go for?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I like to played ranged classes mostly mage or sometimes archer!

3. rosacrux

rosacrux Well-Known Member

I like to play as a mage. It is the most powerful class and there is a lot of fun playing as a mage.

4. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

Rogue all the way! The fast movements and the two daggers looks more badass than a regular old sword. It was fun playing as a female rogue who can do quick slashes and move from enemy to enemy in seconds.

5. Whitewolf2578

Whitewolf2578 Well-Known Member Regular

I always pick the mage classes usually because they have so much control in a battle and can easily rip out tons of damage so fighting the enemies are usually easier. Plus they have all those sexy AOE spells which is nice when dealing with groups. I like Melee classes, but like the Warrior seems to get his arse handed to him if people surround him.

6. tessntamber

tessntamber New Member

I play as an archer/ranger whenever I'm given the opportunity, so there's no doubt I'll be going with the Rogue class for this round. There's something magical about wielding a bow and arrow. <3 That, and I like long-distance fights without having to wear any funny wizard robes. I kind of don't like that it's lumped in with daggers into a sort of thief class though. It'd be nice to have an archer class all on its own. =( That's just me being picky, though.

Inquisition is the first DA game I'm actually going to play so I'm ignorant on a lot of things, but... does the race you select have any additional effects on the class you choose?

7. edthebig

edthebig Well-Known Member

Same, in most game I just like playing as the most powerful class and in this case well it is the mage.

8. curtclicker

curtclicker Member

Templars for life! Alistair was so essential to my party, and I couldn't have lived without his great party support and general tankiness. Great for soaking up damage and dishing out powerful assistive spells and debuff clearing.

9. beljoe

beljoe Active Member

On my first playthrough I always play as a dual wielding human rogue. I work him as a main damage dealer and mostly for assassinating the enemy backlines.

10. imagenscape

imagenscape Well-Known Member

I played a ranger because I liked the elves and it seemed they should be a ranger.

I also had a mage with healing. I like playing the healing support type character in most games if I get the chance to take that role.

11. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I love playing as a warrior, tanking and shit... though on my DA:O playthrough I ended up very disappointed by the end of the game. I wasn't strong enough to tank damage and my damage output wasn't good enough, I had to turn down the difficulty for the final battle.

12. Muraki

Muraki Member

I used to pick mage every time I play a game with classes to pick from.

I don't know why but I used to love it and find it the best but lately I prefer the warrior class. I came to like direct combat over casting spells and generally just wanted to hit something directly. Preferences seem to change but I still love to make my second character a mage above everything else.

13. Drellius

Drellius Well-Known Member

It's mage all the way, I just love the amount of eye-candy and obliterating everything with my absolutely amazing area of effect abilities. There's also quite a bit of variety in the Mage Class in pretty much every game I've played, so that's also a reason I play it.

14. askanison

askanison Well-Known Member

Rogue all day everyday. I love to be sneaky and play a thief or spy type. I have always played thieves in almost every game of this type except Skyrim. Having the speed they have in a fight really helps.

15. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member Regular

In Origins I'm a bit of a stickler to a warrior since I just feel that the story makes a lot more sense that way.
    I do like playing around with mages though, they're combos are always a lot of fun.

16. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

Dalish rogue,as you can open chests and also get gifts easier and collect items quicker. Especially if you want to be with Leilana early on game its a good way to give gifts to her and please her.

17. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member Regular

I always just use Leliana to open all the chests for me, the reason I would rogue would be if I DIDN't want Leliana in my party :)

18. TheKid

TheKid Member

Honestly, Dragon Age was one of the games that I enjoyed the most. I played it 3 times over just to try out every class, I just couldn't stop playing this game. The first one I chose the warrior class, it is a fun class that can take a lot damage. The second time I played as a mage. Mage is a bit more complex than warrior but still fun. Lastly I played as rogue, and honestly, I had the most fun with the rogue class.

19. jurew2

jurew2 Active Member Regular

I always like to go with the mage for the games that I play, because the mage has the most attacking power and I like to kill everything fast. I also like the fact that the mage is a ranged class, so I can kill the enemies from the distance. Sometimes I wish I would go for the class that has more HP as the mage, but giving it a second thought, I rather have more attacking power and less HP as the other way around. I don't like spending more time at the enemy as I should. I also like the skills of the mage, which are usually very beautifull and powerfull.

20. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

You can't go wrong with a rogue, so I guess I'll have to choose rogue as my favorite, since that's what I've always been in the game. ;]