Favourite character?

Discussion in 'Overwatch (MOBA)' started by Ishmael, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

I really like Tracer, mostly because her character seemed so cute in the trailers! Mercy looks really cool too also, though my friend insists that Widow-Maker is the best. ;)

2. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

How do you think they have done with keeping some of the original characters up to date with the newer ones they are adding. Many people say that most of the newer characters mimic in a way, the older characters and then add something on top of them, which makes some of the older characters feel outdated.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Tracer is my favorite so far mostly because I like the design and I also like the flow of her movement and the skills and weapons she uses. Usually I get tired of the core characters so hopefully they'll keep adding more soon.

4. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

So, after playing the beta Tracer, D.Va and Lucio ended up being my favorite characters. Mercy is also up there whenever I have a solid team. When the game released and I have a chance to try out more of the characters I'm sure I'll end up liking them all.

5. KBB

KBB New Member

Gotta go with Tracer! And if I'm being totally honest with myself, it's definitely because of her voice actress. Whenever she talks I just feel good about myself and feel as though I can do anything! Fist pump! Boom boom!

6. Seopril

Seopril Member
    Regular

I really like Reaper and Pharrah. Pharrah I like because she is surprisingly easy to play and I only got a chance to play for like 3 hours in the open-beta. Reaper seems to have a lot of carry potential and he is really fun to play. In terms of just design, I would say Tracer is one of the most interesting designs they made because it allows for a hyper-aggressive playstyle while remaining fairly safe.

7. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

Favourite is definitely Soldier, he gives a familiar vibe with a nice twist on the usual expected role of a soldier.

8. nuekboi

nuekboi Member
    Regular

Heroes never die!

I absolutely love everything about Mercy! Before I even played the game I knew she'd be my favorite character. Her "guardian angel" character design and the way it plays into her in-game abilities is great. She is so much fun to use when you're playing in a co-ordinated group and you can fly everywhere to heal and amp your allies, and when you revive 3 or 4 allies with your ultimate it can be a total game-change. Right now I'm saving up lootpoints so I can get her Valkyrie skin

9. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member
    Regular

I’vе аlwаys hаd thе mоst fun with Trасеr. Shе’s kind оf likе а mоsquitо—аnnоying, wеаk but diffiсult tо kill bесаusе shе’s sо fаst. Plаying аs hеr mаkеs thе gаmе fееl mоrе fаst-pасеd, аnd shе’s оnе оf thе fеw сhаrасtеrs fоr whiсh it’s асtuаlly а gооd idеа tо аbаndоn thе rеst оf yоur tеаm аnd snеаk аrоund оn sоmе оthеr flаnk. I’vе аlwаys likеd frее-fоr-аll shооtеrs sо I prеfеr сhаrасtеrs likе hеr оvеr mоrе tеаm-оriеntеd оnеs.

10. gamezbd

gamezbd Member
    Regular

Reaper is my fav! Tracer is for pedo lovers

11. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I kind of like Hanzo too and the look of the bow is always promising to me. There are a lot of other goods ones though so it is tough to pick.

12. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm not too into overwatch but I guess currently it would be between Tracer and Mei.

13. Z-wall

Z-wall Well-Known Member
    Regular

Definetly WIDOW

14. cerh

cerh Member
    Regular

Tracer - one of the super cool character