Quantcast

Favourite Character in DA 2?

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by KKrage, Sep 2, 2014.

1. KKrage

KKrage Well-Known Member

What's you're favourite character in Diablo 2?
    Mine would be Anders since he is a nice guy who can heal. My favourite class are mages so I like him even better!
    He has a little of an evil side, you could call it evil, or not. I'm not going to spoil it for you fellow gamers, so that's all I'm saying.

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since I played DA 2, but my favorite was Fenris just because he is the only Elf that actually had some cool factor plus didn't he use a two handed weapon? if he did how many elf 's you know that do that who are NPC's.

3. beljoe

beljoe Active Member

I didn't like many of the characters in DA2 compared to Origins, but my favorite would have to be Varric. If anything, he is the one companion to bring a bit of liveliness and character.

4. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I liked Varric, as he was the guy who was confident and calm in any situation. He reminded me of Oghren in Dragon Age Origins, cracking me up and saying weird things. Varric is a character you would want to be friends with in real life. He knows how to do hard work, and is a great team player and positive.

5. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

Varric is always a refreshing one to listen to when everyone else would bitch and whine. I did especially LOVE the banter that went on in DA2.... it was hilarious.. especially between the others and Isabella.